Author Topic: Has Anybody Played Through Call OF Duty MW's Single Player Campaign Recent?  (Read 580 times)

I wonder because it seems like that campaign is starting to take place in the world today, the campaign was about Russia UK and the United States, and a bunch of Arabic countries possible Ukraine was in the campaign I don't quite remember but Russia attacked the United States under the command of what I believe is a fictional man named Imran Zakhaev in a nuclear strike. anyway has anyone popped the any of the Modern Warfare trilogy into their Xbox360 or PlayStation 3 recently and played the single player campaigns,

They are hopefully never going to take place in real life because in the 1st campaign a nuke went off and the building resemble building I saw on the Internet of the Ukraine in real life

GOOD GAME ;)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 03:16:55 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tripredacus

If this is the one that starts on the freighter then no. The game bugged or something and I could never get to the door during the timed mission right at the beginning.

If this is the one that starts on the freighter then no. The game bugged or something and I could never get to the door during the timed mission right at the beginning.

you need to keep sprinting over and over and again and even tilt your head if you need to, after you make follow close behind the NPC's the other soldiers, you need to make it outside of the boat and quick time button pressing event onto a helicopter once you do it the game is fair from then onwards

I'd rather do that than play contra :-\

the game is awesome!!! You might have not be in the mood to play Modern Warfare 1 if you haven't tried harder :-\
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 02:05:00 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tripredacus

I never even got to that. The part on the ship when you have to get across the walkway to get to the door, and if you are too slow, the walkway collapses and you die. I tried it 10 times and gave up and uninstalled it.

The only COD SPs I've done were MW2 and Ghosts, and have played MP in MW2 and Black Ops 4 (and Warzone for awhile).

you need to keep sprinting over and over and again hold down the move forward joystick it should click and you should move much faster it's hard at first and easy to lose interest but the game is fun in my opinion once you get past the beginning part, took me about 9 try's at first :-\

NO APPS NEEDED