Author Topic: this threads link are no longer functioning (delete)  (Read 1917 times)

this threads link are no longer functioning (delete)
« on: February 25, 2022, 07:30:39 am »
download VLC from
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc&hl=en_US&gl=US

download a Winamp Playlist here

and open the following playlist with VLC

once you download the playlist go to "Recent files" and press the file each time to play my station instantly on a cell phone or android tablet OR just open VLC after downloading my playlist file then open up the playlist file and listen instantly. you might need to enable VLC in your security setting though :-\

IMPORTANT: once you can hear it playing navigate to VLC app and press to see the artist and name of song playing

hit the play icon to stop or turn off playback

it runs as 64k so even and will work with limited data plans with excellent sound quality with lossless recordings all the way
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:45:04 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

I don't know how many times I've said this but my personal radio station has no talking and no commercials, so if your looking for flawless music listening experience without interruption my station is the way to go I make no money off of it and I pay to run it. nobody tunes in

with VLC and that playlist above

(even works with PC) it takes one button press on the go plus you can hook up your cell phones to your car and listen if you have a cord I play Classic Rock, Pop, Metal, Country. R&B, Soul, and more genres but mostly Classic Rock

I broadcast (live) from my basement, if you click on the playlist and cannot connect then I'm having technical difficulty and keep the playlist and try opening it later. I highly recommend you stop paying Pandora and Sirius and give me a try guys ;)

I'm at a 20,000 song playlist and growing with 60 days worth of music so far guys, I DON't play the same songs over and over again either :-\
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 05:43:18 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"