Author Topic: Happy March! What are you all getting this month?  (Read 978 times)

gngtiger

Happy March! What are you all getting this month?
« on: March 01, 2022, 02:52:01 pm »
I'm hoping to buy more stuff on the 3DS eShop before it closes. The ones I want most are Wario Land II, Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, Mole Mania, and Dr. Mario Express.

david0mario

Re: Happy March! What are you all getting this month?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 03:46:26 pm »
Hopin' to get one of the newer Pokémon games I've missed, either Shining Pearl and Legends Arceus. Might get the Zelda Game & Watch too.

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 09:05:53 pm »
Gonna mostly focus on Atari this month.  I got an itch.

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 09:08:32 am »
I already spent my march games budjet for 9 games, mostly SEGA:

Wonder Boy, Wonder Boy in Monsterland and Enduro Racer for SEGA Master System

Digital Pinball and Johnny Bazookatone for SEGA Saturn

Chakan and Zool for SEGA GameGear

aaaand ... Turbo Toons and Yogi Bear's Cartoon Capers for SNES (already own the Megadrive-Version ... it's funny how similiar the both versions are but still slightly different)
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !!
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM !!

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 01:09:31 pm »
I was about to buy a Switch OLED but with the announcement of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet I think I'll wait until the inevitable special edition Switch that will come out for those games, now, if that special edition Switch will be an OLED or not is anybody's guess, but TPCI's track record seems to point to the contrary, since both the Sword & Shield and Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl special editions Switches were both Lite models, and I'm pretty sure the only reason Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee got a special edition standard Switch was because the Lite wasn't out yet. I'll still probably buy Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition this month though.

aliensstudios

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 06:09:54 pm »
Kirby and the Forgotten Land, also maybe a retro game that tickles my fancy
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

megasilverx1

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2022, 11:49:08 pm »
I'd like to continue getting some 3DS/Wii U games from the eShop that interest me. Other than that, the new Kirby game and Mario Kart 8 DX expansion look kinda fun. I might get them this month.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2022, 08:58:54 pm »
I missed a lot my PS2 and since I finished getting games for the Nintendo64, I am planning to buy again a lot of PS2 titles.

I have noticed a lot of games that I like but they are not popular or pretty well regarded so I am interested to talk about the subject in a thread.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

sworddude

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2022, 09:07:31 pm »
I missed a lot my PS2 and since I finished getting games for the Nintendo64, I am planning to buy again a lot of PS2 titles.

I have noticed a lot of games that I like but they are not popular or pretty well regarded so I am interested to talk about the subject in a thread.

seems like a great scenario, I'm guessing that those titles are rather cheap to get if it ain't popular.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

BinaryMessiah

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2022, 02:31:29 am »
I upgraded to a Switch OLED on my vacation in Oregon this week and man what a difference! There are a lot of different upgrades that seem small at first, but the overall package is well worth the upgrade. I can't go back to my original model or Lite now. I also picked up Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne Remaster. I never got around to it on the PS2. I also got Atelier Sophie 2. I was hoping for some good eShop sales this week, but it's all games I own on PC, and non of my wishlist items are on sale sadly. I also got the Doom: The Classics Collection Collector's Edition from Limited Run Games. Fantastic quality and lots of good items. I haven't been retro collecting in quite some time due to just stuffing money in the savings account for a house purchase.

alligo

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2022, 10:07:20 am »
The new Kirby and probably GhostWire Tokyo
https://vgcollect.com/alligo

I don't need a guitar, I'm a Rockstar

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2022, 05:43:04 pm »
The deal I was working on last month finally got done but it took longer than expected.

Pocket fighter ps1
Raystorm ps1
Silent bomber ps1
Vanark ps1

kashell

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2022, 06:03:55 pm »
Already got Triangle Strategy. Looking forward to the new Kirby later in the month.

sworddude

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 01:30:05 pm »
The deal I was working on last month finally got done but it took longer than expected.

Pocket fighter ps1
Raystorm ps1
Silent bomber ps1
Vanark ps1

Never heard of vanark looks like a star fox esk game nice.
Your Stylish Sword Master!