Author Topic: How Rare Do You Think It Is To Find SNES Cartridges Today?  (Read 2015 times)

pzeke

Re: How Rare Do You Think It Is To Find SNES Cartridges Today?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2022, 02:34:35 am »
I don't think finding SNES games out in the wild is rare, just a matter of whether or not you can afford them if you find one. And I'm clearly referencing the mostly sought after games, not the cheap common fodder or sports titles.

I never asked you to get rid of them stop just stop, You guys got to understand for the last time I am jealous of you collectors because I don't think I'll ever have those games in my life., but at least when I die I'lll have them but in life? no I firmly believe that when I die I'll have access to everything and I'll have a super body with a mind and hands to play all them properly. And thousands of un-cheating and legit players to play them all with.

I want every single game song and movie to watch and understand the language in existence even video games made by extra terrestrials LOL ::)

see yall in heaven guys, I believe that only pure evil go to hell and all the rest of us see heaven and return to our home planet when life if through

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!