Author Topic: Have You Ever Played (Earthbound) ROM or SNES Cartridge?  (Read 1681 times)

Re: Have You Ever Played (Earthbound) ROM or SNES Cartridge?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2022, 04:13:12 am »
I’m a huge Earthbound fan as well. I used to rent it fairly often before I bought a copy, it’s hard without the guide.  I purchased it in 1998-ish when a local store had a huge pile of them on clearance for like $30 I think. I used to play it once a year for a long time, but with kids and a fairly demanding job, I haven’t been able to in a while.  Still one of my all time favorites.

Same here  :D I still have mine, box and all, from when I bought it at Best Buy for $20 around that time. They had stacks of 'em too.

I just recently started playing through it again on Switch and it's still such a fantastically unique RPG.

pzeke

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2022, 02:36:56 am »
Yeah, I played the game for the first time via emulation many years ago, then found it in the wild for cheap and got it—it's a good RPG without a doubt. Now, I know you've stated in the past that RPGs aren't exactly your forte, but Pokémon is at its core the easiest and straight up simplest game there is in the genre, so you getting by EarthBound and yet apparently having problems with Pokémon somewhat baffles me.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2022, 06:42:57 pm »
Yeah, I played the game for the first time via emulation many years ago, then found it in the wild for cheap and got it—it's a good RPG without a doubt. Now, I know you've stated in the past that RPGs aren't exactly your forte, but Pokémon is at its core the easiest and straight up simplest game there is in the genre, so you getting by EarthBound and yet apparently having problems with Pokémon somewhat baffles me.

I never completed  any RPG in my life before, I remember I got stuck on Pokémon but I am continuing to try to beat Earthbound because I know it's just as easy and with the hints and talking to the NPC's I don't think I;ll need the stratagy guide I'm hoping sp :-\
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2022, 09:38:35 pm »
I have the original cart I bought it when it first came out but I could never get into the game. Both of my sons played it though one day I want to give it another try.