Author Topic: Non-original accessories  (Read 519 times)

brothertuc

Non-original accessories
« on: March 22, 2022, 02:22:19 pm »
Do you ever buy Non-Original accessories, such as third-party controllers, memorycards etc., or is that a "sin" to you as gamers?

Bluemoon

Re: Non-original accessories
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 04:56:20 pm »
I buy third party memory cards because there is really no difference, controllers on the other hand always end up feeling cheaper and lower quality then the official ones

sworddude

Re: Non-original accessories
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 04:57:31 pm »
Do you ever buy Non-Original accessories, such as third-party controllers, memorycards etc., or is that a "sin" to you as gamers?

For sure, Hori has made some interesting accesoires/ third party ain't always bad sometimes it's the superior way.

Usually however 3rd party has notable quality drops

I remember 3rd party ps2 or cube controllers being terrible with buttons just being broken fast and pause buttons going haywire.

I buy third party memory cards because there is really no difference, controllers on the other hand always end up feeling cheaper and lower quality then the official ones

If where talking ps1 ps2 or cube era 3rd party memory cards, the downgrade compared to original cards is that you have higher odds of your files being corrupted. otherwise identical and usually more storage compared to original cards. when your memory gets lost it can sting though, so might be nice to have some backups.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 07:59:16 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!