Author Topic: YouTube channel hackings!  (Read 962 times)

gngtiger

YouTube channel hackings!
« on: March 26, 2022, 02:51:11 pm »
I don't know how many of you know this, but Nathaniel Bandy (one of my favorite YouTubers) has gotten his channel hacked. His "brother's" channel has been terminated for violating community guidelines, and the group he's in, Minus World, has also been hacked. The hacker(s) has deleted all but one of his videos, and I have no idea what would motivate them to do this. I don't know if any one of you are experts on reclaiming YouTube channels from hacking or not, but I mainly just posted this because I wanted to spread awareness on the situation.

gngtiger

Re: YouTube channel hackings!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 03:38:49 pm »
Update: he posted a video saying he's trying to fully recover everything, which may take roughly 3 days. Glad to hear things are doing well!

jalien

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2022, 04:38:55 pm »
Hopefully he will be able to fully recover everything! NB is also one of my favorite youtubers and didn't know this happened.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 05:29:40 pm »
Damn that sucks!! I saw his updates about the situation on his twitter - hoping for the best, he makes great videos for sure

gngtiger

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 07:23:52 pm »
Another update: he has his channel and the Minus World channel fully back online and in his hands again!

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 04:40:27 am »
sounds to me like Dead cow organization also known as DCO or someone similar is back at their old games again, DCO hacks for fun and they choose their victims at random, they are cyber bully experts, and once they choose someone they won't quit either I was hacked by them for over 15 years to life. they only stopped because I got the police and FBI involved. I turned their fun into shit, as payback for turning my life into shit just so they could have a good time picking on me.

True story now I'm 24/7 surveillance on my PC and the powers that be call me today whenever someone tries to hack me now they gave me back my freedom to do whatever I want to with my PC I can now play games without needing to worry about crashing due to constant malware and cyberbullying

I know MOST you think I ware a tin foil hat and am paranoid but I don't lie, I was hacked for over 16 years to life, and even used to work overtime at submitting lots of undetectable malware to Microsoft and therefore probably contributed to the design of Windows 10 security features. during the windows 7 days.

But unfortunaly I am not a programmer I don't know how to design or fix code, but I do know how to pry files off my PC that don't belong there and edit code to something random.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 04:43:03 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

gngtiger

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 08:05:16 pm »
sounds to me like Dead cow organization also known as DCO or someone similar is back at their old games again, DCO hacks for fun and they choose their victims at random, they are cyber bully experts, and once they choose someone they won't quit either I was hacked by them for over 15 years to life. they only stopped because I got the police and FBI involved. I turned their fun into shit, as payback for turning my life into shit just so they could have a good time picking on me.

True story now I'm 24/7 surveillance on my PC and the powers that be call me today whenever someone tries to hack me now they gave me back my freedom to do whatever I want to with my PC I can now play games without needing to worry about crashing due to constant malware and cyberbullying

I know MOST you think I ware a tin foil hat and am paranoid but I don't lie, I was hacked for over 16 years to life, and even used to work overtime at submitting lots of undetectable malware to Microsoft and therefore probably contributed to the design of Windows 10 security features. during the windows 7 days.

But unfortunaly I am not a programmer I don't know how to design or fix code, but I do know how to pry files off my PC that don't belong there and edit code to something random.

I believe he said in his video it was a hacker from Russia that got in his channels through an old hotmail address he didn't check regularly.