Author Topic: What would you do if you lost your entire collection?  (Read 1349 times)

pzeke

Re: What would you do if you lost your entire collection?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2022, 03:41:54 pm »
Excluding the most recent stuff like PS3, PS4, and Switch, I have backups of most of my games, so if anything were to happen, then it'll be ones and zeros for me.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

aliensstudios

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2022, 12:39:27 am »
I've thought about this a lot. Personally, I think I'd just quit cold turkey. That being said though, I'd still appreciate the art of collecting... It's really hard to say. These days I'm not a HUGE collector, but I'd still be devastated by the amount of time and effort and love I know I put in, just to be simply whisked away in a moment's notice. I know I'd never be able to collect back what I currently have, but part of me would be relieved that I had an actual excuse to get rid of all this stuff, strange as it sounds.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

mastodon

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2022, 10:04:15 pm »
I'd get a few consoles and flash carts. Would only focus on hardware.

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2022, 05:04:08 am »
abandon collecting entirely.

taking out my sole hobby is taking away part of me.

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2022, 06:04:16 pm »
I dont even wanna think about what i would do  at the verry least I would be depressed for the rest of my life  and never get over it  my collection is my life pretty much even though I cnat add much to it anymore it means  pretty much everything to me