Author Topic: Your Opinion Of Golf Games  (Read 22465 times)

Re: Your Opinion Of Golf Games
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2023, 05:08:12 pm »
Links 2004 for the Original Xbox.? it is by far the greatest analog stick golf swing video game beside any of the EA Sports games from 2004-onwards, it works best with an actual Xbox controller and not a bootleg controller it's estimated value on this site is $2.99USD for the NA version and only 101 people have this in their collections probably less because I am not sure if anybody collects games anymore since I think they are harder to come by

I highly recommend an original Xbox, an Original Xbox controller and a hard copy of this game

https://vgcollect.com/item/787
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2023, 03:11:22 pm »
Being an avid golfer, with a golfing family, we started with some old PC and Leader Board, followed by World  Class Leader Board on Master System, followed by a upgraded PC and Link and then Link 386, those were great. I started to play golf later (there's a age limit on golf at least here in germany), by the time Link LS was out.
I definitely prefer the real time swing with a mouse (like current day Golf Club, PGA 2K and the like) over the simplistic 3 click. That was fine before i really learned golf and experiencd mouse swnig. I can't go back to the click stuff.

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2023, 10:50:19 pm »
Being an avid golfer, with a golfing family, we started with some old PC and Leader Board, followed by World  Class Leader Board on Master System, followed by a upgraded PC and Link and then Link 386, those were great. I started to play golf later (there's a age limit on golf at least here in germany), by the time Link LS was out.
I definitely prefer the real time swing with a mouse (like current day Golf Club, PGA 2K and the like) over the simplistic 3 click. That was fine before i really learned golf and experiencd mouse swnig. I can't go back to the click stuff.

I super agree that (three click) also known as (Tri-Click) sucks compared to simulated mouse or analog swing, but more than PC mouse swing I per realistic analog swinging,

In my opinion there is nothing more satisfying than leaning back in a padded chair with a wired controller in your hand and staring back at a medium or large sized tv screen with no strain on your back or shoulders just kicking back and playing some free course admission price video game golf.

Golf games like the Tiger woods series are still somewhat easy to find physical copies of today, the only hard part is finding a working retro console to play those cheap games on. once you payed a small price for a Tiger woods series golf video game you then have unlimited access to all the courses on the game once you start playing and unlocking them as you master the game, or you could cheat even if you wanted to and unlock everything with cheats but that is not the way I role with analog stick or mouse pad golf games.

Like you said Tri click can become vary frustrating because you need to concentrate and focus on watching the bar meter at all times in order to win at it.
leaving you little or no time to focus on the beauty and the scenery of the golf video games

with the mouse pad or analog stick control? all you need to do is point aim and shoot.

However on the computer or PC you can often put heavy pressure on your shoulders and lower back because when playing on a PC. Because you need to sit up straight, but instead on a console it allows you to sit back and relax more. and the game I posted above works best on an actual Original Xbox with a real OG Xbox controller

Try playing on a console it's a much more kick back and relax experience. then with a computer mouse and a PC, since a console allows you to easily use (ANY) kind of a sitting chair including a lazy boy or recliner with ease and comfort :D

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001-and Beyond are all analog swing console golf video games also you can get them on PC as well
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 11:00:27 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2023, 12:06:34 am »
If you prefer modern day graphics and smooth analog swing on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox360 then I also Highly recommend the often cheap to afford

Tiger Woods PGA Tour games 2006-2007 and up to 2014 on both the Xbox360 and PlayStation 3

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2023, 02:12:00 pm »
Cedric the entertainer in Tiger Woods 2004 for Xbox OG and PS2 probably beat Tiger Woods in a real game of golf ONE TIME, and they put him in one Tiger Woods Golf game, and because he is a average golfer, you need to unlock Cedic the Entertainer with a cheat code only "cettybear or ceddy bear" I do not remember but you need to type something like that every time you start the game and Sunday Tigerwoods is Always impossible to beat because He alters the AI even when you get a shot behind him while versing Sunday Tiger Woods, at all time. I am a psychic hacker sometimes. I can see these things in codes by playing the video sometimes games even before beating them.

I don't even know how to spell the cheat correctly so please take my advice and DO not even try to unlock Sunday Tiger Woods in any tiger woods video game ever created. because it probably breaks the game disc in fractions of code and you probably will need a new game copy, without even breaking it yourself, I love that game but know this so do not try that, ok?

Does Tiger Woods go to church on SUNDAYS??????????????????????

I could be Will Wrights brother but don't really know for sure, liars can do this to people they hate with PURE hatred for no reason at all but hatred..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 02:27:23 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

alligo

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2023, 12:41:26 pm »
I HATE the mini golf game in the Yakuza.
https://vgcollect.com/alligo

I don't need a guitar, I'm a Rockstar

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2023, 05:33:33 pm »
you probably were getting hacked while playing it all the time sir

NO APPS NEEDED

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2023, 04:10:18 pm »
Links 2004 for the Original Xbox.? it is by far the greatest analog stick golf swing video game beside any of the EA Sports games from 2004-onwards, it works best with an actual Xbox controller and not a bootleg controller it's estimated value on this site is $2.99USD for the NA version and only 101 people have this in their collections probably less because I am not sure if anybody collects games anymore since I think they are harder to come by

I highly recommend an original Xbox, an Original Xbox controller and a hard copy of this game

Next time I see this game, I'm going to pick it up! Thank you for the recommendation :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2023, 02:02:54 am »

Next time I see this game, I'm going to pick it up! Thank you for the recommendation :)

Your vary welcome that game is awsome especially with a real origional Xbox S controller on a real OG xbox console :)

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2024, 04:43:39 pm »
I’m actually playing Golf Story right now. It’s a pretty fun game, but the difficulty spike at the end is killing me.

Popped in to this thread to see if anyone mentioned Golf Story, which I just finished.  The final match is definitely a big spike in difficulty.