Author Topic: Diablo III's Collector's Edition is Killer  (Read 4994 times)

jobocan

Re: Diablo III's Collector's Edition is Killer
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2012, 03:51:04 pm »
Just bought the Steelseries Diablo 3 mouse, yay! Mostly because my previous mouse was a piece of crap, but still... now I have a mouse that lights up and stuff :P
It's supposed to survive for a couple million clicks, that should get me through both Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2 :P

madmax

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2012, 05:21:47 am »
I caved and got it tonight on release. It's good fun but I haven't gotten past the demo stuff yet.
I'm a barbarian :P

scott

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2012, 07:58:08 am »
Mine is enroute from Amazon and will be here when I get home from work. So hyped for it, I'll be playing Demon Hunter.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2012, 08:58:29 am »
Mine is right in front of me! ... though I'm at my office at work so... blah.

I did get a Diablo 3 t-shirt for being one of the first 25 to buy it at my Best Buy... It's too small for me to wear, but whatever :P

scott

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2012, 01:42:39 pm »
My copy is sitting at home waiting for me! Yay delivery confirmation and Amazon's release day delivery!

Just bought the Steelseries Diablo 3 mouse, yay! Mostly because my previous mouse was a piece of crap, but still... now I have a mouse that lights up and stuff :P
It's supposed to survive for a couple million clicks, that should get me through both Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2 :P

I currently have the Razer Naga gaming mouse. Something about the absurd 12 button key pad on the side of it just beckoned to me. It's super comfortable and works really well with SWTOR. I wish it emitted a red glow though, since the rest of my rig is Red/Silver/Black..

jobocan

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 02:02:51 pm »
I currently have the Razer Naga gaming mouse. Something about the absurd 12 button key pad on the side of it just beckoned to me. It's super comfortable and works really well with SWTOR. I wish it emitted a red glow though, since the rest of my rig is Red/Silver/Black..

My friend has a Razer Naga, it seems pretty cool. I don't play MMOs though, so having a mouse with 12 macro buttons is a bit useless to me.
I actually got the Diablo 3 mouse because, surprisingly, it was one of the cheapest not-lame wired mice at Best Buy. Just like how I got the Logitech G110 gaming keyboard because it was the cheapest wired keyboard they had.

jcalder8

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 02:29:44 pm »
So to those who bought the Collector's Edition, what do you think?

jobocan

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 03:02:52 pm »
Well most people in America can't even play the game right now because Blizzard started "Emergency Maintenance" on their servers. Hopefully this'll be sorted out by the time I get home. And this should also be good proof that "always online" DRM isn't a good idea. I do wonder what the point of their beta test was when they didn't even have the servers 100% ready for the launch... Apparently it should all be back by 4:30 EST.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:04:35 pm by jobocan »

soera

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 03:13:10 pm »
LMAO, thats just about fitting for any release of an online game. I used to hate the day an expansion was launched on Everquest cause the next week was nothing but server downs and when it was up, the new areas were lagged to piss.

My only hope is that you guys say the game sucks (yeah right) and that it was a good thing I cancelled my pre-order.

scott

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 04:47:41 pm »
As long as it's up and running by the time I get home tonight, I'm fine. But yeah... you would think the servers would have been all ready to go for launch day... fail DRM is fail.

scott

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2012, 05:44:00 pm »
LMAO, thats just about fitting for any release of an online game. I used to hate the day an expansion was launched on Everquest cause the next week was nothing but server downs and when it was up, the new areas were lagged to piss

It's still that way. They just updated SWTOR with the latest content patch, and the first week was hell. Not to mention they introduced a limited time only event that same day and had everyone and their brother flooding Tatooine.

scott

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2012, 09:24:12 pm »
So to those who bought the Collector's Edition, what do you think?

Totally worth it. It's super high quality and filled with awesome.