Author Topic: Funko Fusion  (Read 336 times)

Funko Fusion
« on: April 26, 2023, 04:13:37 pm »
This game was just revealed with a teaser trailer and I think it looks pretty good! It's being developed by a new studio co-founded by the founder of TT Games/Traveller's Tales Jon Burton. They are best known for the LEGO games but also Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue and Crash Twinsanity.

The game will be using Universal IP such as Back to the Future, Child's Play (2 is mentioned specifically), The Thing, Masters of the Universe (He-Man), Jurassic Park World and more.

I do not care for Funko at all but this trailer has me interested in it for the gameplay. It's set for release next year on PC and consoles.

https://youtu.be/0Eq52cnf_Os

Re: Funko Fusion
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 07:37:23 pm »
Honestly, while it's easy trash Funko Pops because...well they are Funko Pops...There could be fun in this if it's on the level of the Lego games with gameplay and humor.  I kinda feel like the emotionless Funko Pop faces could hurt the humor of things, but you know what? At least it's not just a junk mobile game or something lol

Re: Funko Fusion
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 03:27:56 am »
Honestly, while it's easy trash Funko Pops because...well they are Funko Pops...There could be fun in this if it's on the level of the Lego games with gameplay and humor.  I kinda feel like the emotionless Funko Pop faces could hurt the humor of things, but you know what? At least it's not just a junk mobile game or something lol
Yeah I'm happy its a full console experience. This looks to be in line with the latest LEGO game where they kind of revamped the franchise with the Skywalker Saga at least judging from the brief glimpse of gameplay.