Author Topic: New developers/publishers  (Read 233 times)

New developers/publishers
« on: May 13, 2023, 08:10:27 pm »
Please add the following developers/publishers responsible for multiple Intellivision titles including Intellivision Revolution, CollectorVision, Blue Sky Rangers, INTY-Home, and Cote Gamer.  I have also noticed that if Elektronite is chosen from the drop down menu (#3090 if I remember correctly) when submitting a new submission, the developer or publisher field is listed as NA after the submission.  Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I thought you should be aware.

dhaabi

Re: New developers/publishers
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 08:22:04 pm »
I have also noticed that if Elektronite is chosen from the drop down menu (#3090 3909 if I remember correctly) when submitting a new submission, the developer or publisher field is listed as NA after the submission.  Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I thought you should be aware.

It may be a bug, but I did not have any problems just now selecting Elektronite from the Publisher list and having the edit appear in the submission queue. I've personally run into the issue where, if I select my browser's auto-fill suggestion when typing in either the Developer and Publisher fields and not selecting the actual listed item further down, then the same NA result happens, which may be the situation for you. So, it may just be a browser issue.

Use our dedicated request thread for future requests.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 08:30:13 pm by dhaabi »