Author Topic: Your Opinion's Of Both Star Craft 1 And 2  (Read 485 times)

Your Opinion's Of Both Star Craft 1 And 2
« on: May 19, 2023, 10:23:37 am »
Believe it or not Blizzard online store is still selling 2 and remastered version of the first game today (date of this post) and Steam "I DONT THINK" currently has rights to sell this game meaning you need a battle net account in order to access Star Craft and Warcraft still. unless you still have the disc AND the install code lying around.

Blizzard is now letting you get the original for free now I think?, the thing about having the Star Craft disc is that without the install code there is no way to install the game via the disc either because unlike most games the encrypted install code was changed for just about every single copy of the disc ever made, meaning this game I don't think ever have a universal install code deeming the disc worthless without the paper sleeve or the original jewel case,  unless you knew somebody who could hack your disc or could do it yourself.

Anyway, I NEVER found a universal key for this game anywhere on the internet ever, but luckily with a battle net account you do not need to have a paper install key but rather a password in which most times can be recovered easily if you know how.

I bought Star Craft 2 years ago and forgot I bought it, just yesterday, I found out I had a battlenet account that I completely forgot I had with both games on it, now I am replaying the original game made in 1998 on Windows 10

I like this game a lot, but when I first saw it's cover as a kid I didn't think I'd like the game being a real time strategy game in which I am not good at real time strategy games. But for some reason I can usually play this but I did cheat to figure out how to work this genre at first because before Star Craft I never played real time strategy

If you are new to the genre I recommend Star Craft to begin your journey but be warned it's not easy still on people that never touched a strategy game in their lives before like how I used to be before this game
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: Your Opinion's Of Both Star Craft 1 And 2
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 07:13:07 pm »
I loved the first starcraft and the expansion Brood War I think it was called.

tripredacus

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 10:07:48 am »
I had played Starcraft and Brood War in college. There was the first clan I ever joined, I don't remember what it was called. But the guy who ran it was in Top 10 on Korean Ladder. He trained me how to play Protoss. After the clan fell apart (I went through an intermediary that left the school), I played on my own on USEast Ladder. I went 30-0 on the new Ladder season and decided to just stop playing.

I was really excited for SC2 and bought the game when it came out. I think I played it for a couple weeks in single player but by that point I had not been playing RTS at all and it just wasn't a genre for me anymore.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2023, 02:18:30 am »
Played some in high school in the school library with friends. I enjoyed it and have the disc with the expansion, but didn't play much since then. I'm planning to beat the campaigns, but my backlog is long.