Author Topic: Warning!!! (do not toss or sell your OG Xbox Consoles)  (Read 2131 times)

tripredacus

Re: Warning!!! (do not toss or sell your OG Xbox Consoles)
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2023, 12:04:26 pm »
FAT32 is an old format setting for almost all external or internal hardrives but the problem is in order to have a FAT32 harddrive you must re-format a more efficient harddrive to be less efficient according to tech books I've read

it to that setting and now mostly all external and internal hard drives use NTFS FORMAT which is said to read s lot faster and be more efficient than Both FAT AND FAT32 setting

Hard disks don't "use" any particular format. You use the format that best suits your needs. NTFS should only be used on disks used in Windows XP (equivalent) or newer, only if you are using volumes larger than 31.9 GB and if you need to be able to store files larger than 2 GB.

I'd like to see some datasheets on efficiencies of Windows based disk formats if you don't mind.

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2023, 02:50:35 pm »
Bing search

WebJul 31, 2023 · NTFS is the primary file system for Windows 11 and other modern versions of Windows that supports disk quotas and large volume …

Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins

Go BING!!!

Have you ever changed your hard drive settings before? Explain

NTFS and FAT32 are both file systems used to store and organize data on a hard disk. NTFS is the more modern file system and is used by default for most non-removable drives in Windows. It offers advanced features like file permissions, encryption, and disk quota limits, but has limited compatibility with other operating systems 1. On the other hand, FAT32 is an older file system that is less efficient than NTFS and doesn’t support as big a feature set. However, it does offer greater compatibility with other operating systems 1.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 02:55:48 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

ferraroso

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2023, 07:17:36 pm »
Go BING!!!

I used BING once and my PS2 stopped working that same day!
I found out that BING is being controlled by the Illuminati, so I haven't used it since. This may be just a coincidence, but none of my consoles broke again ever since. I don't know... You'd better watch out. Better safe than sorry.

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2023, 01:13:37 am »
Go BING!!!

I used BING once and my PS2 stopped working that same day!
I found out that BING is being controlled by the Illuminati, so I haven't used it since. This may be just a coincidence, but none of my consoles broke again ever since. I don't know... You'd better watch out. Better safe than sorry.

No Bing is an AI search engine from Microsoft. The Illuminati are mostly catholic under grounds, They don't care about random people. I don't follow the Popes. But I do believe in the catholic church structure. But never with the Pope or any Priest being worshipped as God.

(edit) the Catholicism I believe in is way beyond or behind our time, I can't get religion on this thread you heard me
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 01:34:25 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2023, 11:45:59 am »
Welp, one thing I can say about my OG XBOX is that mine still seems to work just fine. In contrast, my first X360 RROD’d after about a year, and the replacement they sent me lasted maybe 2 more years before the disc drive stopped working. Cheap POS. Clearly they don’t make ‘em like they used to.

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2023, 06:31:18 pm »
Welp, one thing I can say about my OG XBOX is that mine still seems to work just fine. In contrast, my first X360 RROD’d after about a year, and the replacement they sent me lasted maybe 2 more years before the disc drive stopped working. Cheap POS. Clearly they don’t make ‘em like they used to.

Keep that in mind and also keep in mind. NASA helped connect with and contribute towards the OG Xbox construction somehow.

OG Xboxes were built in the honor of NASA, listen to the menu sound, somebody talked about them on YouTube somewhere.

I don't have any more details to share with you. The video is public not domain people.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 06:36:58 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

ferraroso

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2023, 10:14:21 pm »
This is the best and most informative and best thread we've had since I entered this forum 7 years ago.
Thanks, oldgamerz.

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2023, 12:11:49 am »
This is the best and most informative and best thread we've had since I entered this forum 7 years ago.
Thanks, oldgamerz.

Your welcome :)

Keep your All your Xboxes, there is a way to fix them people. NASA are not stupid
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 12:13:38 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

sworddude

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2023, 09:06:33 am »
My og xbox is making some strange sounds, I think aliens are trying to contact me  :o

Better donate my Xbox to Nasa Asap.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2023, 09:14:36 am »
My og xbox is making some strange sounds, I think aliens are trying to contact me  :o

Better donate my Xbox to Nasa Asap.

Try cleaning your lasers first! You can use a special disc with brushes on the silver side. Or you can also use kind of Some Kind?
 OF Liquid? but never too much. however, if you don't trust yourself, you may just need to take it into a local PC tech like It did when I needed to get my leaking capacitor cut off before it fried my used OG XBOX motherboard.

You may also need a replacement disc drive or have loose parts or screws or something else like that inside the machine causing shuffling sounds or performance issues.

You also may need to clean dust out of the machine.

No Aliens but you can join me onboard the Orion anytime ;)

The chant you hear is nothing new I heard

(edit)
We are the aliens, but nobody knew because any mortal being in this universe who IS moral is an alien it does not matter what it looks like on the outside.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 09:37:04 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2023, 07:21:21 pm »
No machine is invincible, the original Xbox360's especially. I have something inside of me that says, most 360 hardware was actually sabotaged when hackers realized Windows 7/Vista was not going to be anything like XP was.

Windows XP on the infrastructure side was a POS. I got my ass chewed up by hackers in 2005 when I last used that OS. I Never used Vista but that was actually an experiment for the final of Windows 7 I believe. Windows 8,9 I believe helped build 10 & 11 I can predict Windows 11 could be compromised like Vista was eventuality in somewhere after this post and replaced with the number 12.

But this theology is based biblically on the number 11 and mere superstition.

POS meaning Piece of shit security overlook embraces yourselves and keep you Win 10 discs if you still have them or bought it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 07:46:00 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2023, 05:04:40 am »
I totally agree with this. There's so much we don't know about these systems and we can't blindly believe what big corp tells us because the FBI will always just know about it anyways. I used to be a huge Xbox fanboy to the point I asked my girlfriend to start calling me Xbox because that just felt natural like me being inside my soul! Then one night my girlfriend felt me being inside her soul and she screamed my name, but that turned me on and my Kinect! I was so ashamed that Gates was now watching us because that meant the catholic church was also seeing us! I know she has god in her too but can't it just be me for once? There is no data privacy anymore. I don't want my data to be sold to the Illuminati cults to be used as their Fiverr training videos! But I knew that Gates was behind it all, it wasn't just a situation where I'm the only one behind it. That Kinect technology means he was there with us, and it just happened that on that very same day, I had broken my ATV's muffler from doing too much competitions of "stuff a toad in, press the gas, see how far it goes" with my friends at the Bayou. You don't see the coincidence? Well it happens that the toad was picked on the pond next to the ranch of my friend's dad who turns out be cheating on the wife of the boss of the classmate of the best friend of the dealer of the favorite prostitute of the school's principal who was born on the exact same day as Bill Gates, proving that NASA was responsible all along!! Anyways, I should stop typing all of this because I know that VGcollect mods are going to report me to the feds, I already know too much.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2023, 07:34:42 am »
I totally agree with this. There's so much we don't know about these systems and we can't blindly believe what big corp tells us because the FBI will always just know about it anyways. I used to be a huge Xbox fanboy to the point I asked my girlfriend to start calling me Xbox because that just felt natural like me being inside my soul! Then one night my girlfriend felt me being inside her soul and she screamed my name, but that turned me on and my Kinect! I was so ashamed that Gates was now watching us because that meant the catholic church was also seeing us! I know she has god in her too but can't it just be me for once? There is no data privacy anymore. I don't want my data to be sold to the Illuminati cults to be used as their Fiverr training videos! But I knew that Gates was behind it all, it wasn't just a situation where I'm the only one behind it. That Kinect technology means he was there with us, and it just happened that on that very same day, I had broken my ATV's muffler from doing too much competitions of "stuff a toad in, press the gas, see how far it goes" with my friends at the Bayou. You don't see the coincidence? Well it happens that the toad was picked on the pond next to the ranch of my friend's dad who turns out be cheating on the wife of the boss of the classmate of the best friend of the dealer of the favorite prostitute of the school's principal who was born on the exact same day as Bill Gates, proving that NASA was responsible all along!! Anyways, I should stop typing all of this because I know that VGcollect mods are going to report me to the feds, I already know too much.

leave me alone I am tired of this kind of stupid shit about the fed conspiracies, they don't care unless you're a terrorist! They only take tech security notes and those who design them for safty and if you paid more attention to detail in the media you'll find out why certain people are noted.

Don't F--- with anybody you talk with they come with and without badges or sunglasses or guns

« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 07:47:29 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2023, 07:57:30 am »
Remember that SONY eye toy., think about that EYE TOY PlayStation 2 accessories

and in Japanese lore I read somewhere SONY means (DRAGON)

What is the first thing you think of a Dragon Eye Toy!!!

I got one but never used it

LMAOI am no longer laughing because that Xbox360 will never die assholes

Why does everyone blame everything on Bill Gates' anyway? It Was never Bill gates fault

They talked about SONY. The celestial dragon in my elementary school she was said to be the queen of all Japanese dragons. In Chinese myth the Chinese dragon opposes the evil celestial black Japanese dragons.

My Xbox360 caught a virus from Minecraft disc that is why i erased the Xbox360 live profile, now my icon is a black celestial dragon i just realized that. After the profile was created.

Warning SONY READS THIS DATABASE OFTEN,

Followegolfeopknot

« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 09:16:25 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

tripredacus

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2023, 10:43:29 am »
Bing search

WebJul 31, 2023 · NTFS is the primary file system for Windows 11 and other modern versions of Windows that supports disk quotas and large volume …

Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins

Go BING!!!

Have you ever changed your hard drive settings before? Explain

NTFS and FAT32 are both file systems used to store and organize data on a hard disk. NTFS is the more modern file system and is used by default for most non-removable drives in Windows. It offers advanced features like file permissions, encryption, and disk quota limits, but has limited compatibility with other operating systems 1. On the other hand, FAT32 is an older file system that is less efficient than NTFS and doesn’t support as big a feature set. However, it does offer greater compatibility with other operating systems 1.

This is not data. AI bots are bad at giving actual answers to technical questions. I already tested Bard (which is a bad/early version) and it fails at answering questions about hard disks. Try again.