Author Topic: The Legacy Of The Hero Master Cheif In Halo  (Read 432 times)

The Legacy Of The Hero Master Cheif In Halo
« on: October 16, 2023, 06:44:55 pm »
Many may wounder why you cannot ever see Master chiefs actual face and why it is always covered and why he never takes off his helmet the reason might be because for one he's mostly all blind and was totally burned by a bomb at one point in his life, another reason might be because Microsoft wanted to keep his true identity secret.

the covenant I think are more of a comic relief of the cartoons of the 1990's and the flood could just be added in the stories for flavor. Is Master Chief real? well you be the judge. Master chief only partially human because he has a steel chest interior ever since he survived a massive explosion as a child. does this story sound familiar.?

here is a Binge search about this topic

TIMELINE
John-117 is born on planet Eridanus II.
John-117 is kidnapped and conscripted into the SPARTAN-II program.
John-117 receives his MJOLNIR Mark IV armor and fights in the Battle of Chi Ceti.
John-117 destroys the first Halo ring and escapes the Pillar of Autumn.
John-117 awakens from cryosleep and discovers the Forerunner world Requiem.

(major edit)
but Halo is just a video game it is NOT real. or based off any real event. I can be funny too and say that if the pillar of Autum was a real spaceship it  would be so slow it would not even be able to reach mars within the next 50-100 years or so, rockets are too slow and are practically bombs waiting to blow you up in space. the real space travel will never look like the halo games did.

About nine months?????  Wrong

A rocket can only go so far before recharges, my gut told me to post this
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 07:24:44 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"