Author Topic: Oldgamerz life Cyberbully Hell How Is Your Cyberlife?  (Read 1039 times)

Oldgamerz life Cyberbully Hell How Is Your Cyberlife?
« on: December 04, 2023, 01:56:30 am »
yea cyberbullying is really smart especially when you can push one button or copy somebody Elses script and mess with an entire or whoever you do not like right? this is a topic about your opinion of cyberbullying, and how you feel about it, been there done the victim for over 18 years now. and it was all because I talked about Gamestop at a location that WAS NOT EVEN GAMESTOP!!!

they really kicked my ass for not saying my experience at the real GameStop location. and those people didn't even WORK at GAMESTOP and I was giving that other store a compliment yea, then? yea next day I fired up my XP computer only to find that my 20GB harddrive was half used up by somebody elses data, then I learned to become smart, and forced one of the hackers that did it to teach me in high school, not to hack but to learn how to design web pages, and passed and had my certificate stolen after I won them fair in square in all three courses after the teacher forced a test on me on stuff I never EVER LEARNED yet.

Yea then GameStop did other things too. but I don't know all those things because there were too many to count, Hacked emails, yea hacked windows hacked drivers, broken video games and broken video game controllers, yea laugh it up ass wipes laugh it the fuck up. At least I never fought back right??????????????????????????????

how can you fight back if you don't know who or what is really doing it, then poison my meds 3 times too while you were at it once from a whole year from thronal true story, how does everyone know why I am so pissed today right???

I am starring at 1500 of these POSOSSMPOS who all gained up on me in the first 24 hours

Our award-winning POS system
Simple, secure, and powerful. Take control of your business with our award-winning POS systems. ​

BUY ONE TODAY I LOVE MY POS COMPUTERS

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161020-the-five-deadliest-poisons-known-to-humans

had enough yet had enough yet WILL AND FORCED TO SURVIE even after wanting to kill myself after the 1st 2 years of this

Are we WILLING TO CALL WILL WRIGHT OUR SAVOIR AND HERO NOW

« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 02:24:04 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Oldgamerz life Cyberbully Hell How Is Your Cyberlife?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 06:14:52 am »
everything I ever wrote in life is true, no matter how bizarre or stupid it may sound so some of you, and sometimes I laugh at these things, but I will say this. bible teaches "you can always be blessed or cursed by anything you say and or do in life" even cursing out people, you do not know, especially if someone hears you, and thinks you are taking about them. ok take this advice please, I am not being funny about this thread I mean everything I ever said on the Internet. I have a lot of faith in Jesus and that is why I am still alive ok, he REALLY does bring people back from the dead. I sound stupid I know but everything I ever told you I firmly believe to be the truth, and never tell lies to anyone even in jokes. Because it will haunt you
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 06:17:53 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2023, 05:59:36 pm »
People can't poss your stuff if you have ransomware correct and reading

You were all played by the anti Christ, everything we worked for he tried to take even our own soul, HIS NAME IS WILL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 06:14:22 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 06:41:56 pm »
Per forum rules:

Low Quality Posts
a. Posting a high volume of low quality posts is not allowed on VGCollect.  Spamming the forum, even in the Off Topic section, is not allowed.
Religion and Politics
a. Discussion of these topics are not permitted.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 06:44:36 pm by Cartagia »