Author Topic: Lord Of the Rings Movies All Talk  (Read 787 times)

Lord Of the Rings Movies All Talk
« on: December 15, 2023, 06:17:41 pm »
The Anti Christ Wizzard is Gandolph Wizzard's real son, and the master move on Gandalf was to block his own father from entering a war zone for anymore eternity on the old earth. he tried to fight him but did not have to power to 4 times probably and Gandolph didn't listen and became Jesus probably in real life, you watch the movie now Fellowship of the Ring and find out the lord ring belongs to the Anti-Christ Wizzard and not forto Baggins. and that ring is something invisible in my home probably, after the wizard bad fell he was kicked, and the ring disappeared from him and he never even cared about that dam ring to begin with.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 06:19:27 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Lord Of the Rings Movies All Talk
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 09:03:43 pm »
I'm going to give you the opportunity to make something discernable out of these ramblings, or I'm going to lock this thread.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 01:05:51 am »
Something is not locked man, I am not even Jesus God Allah Sateren or the Almighty any of them I just work for them in good manners you really don't want to know what my avatar really looks like today

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 01:20:05 am »
Crack heroin and drugs can do this to infant children still in wombs and I was born fried in oven as baby infant for just being born into Earth and controlled by what I thought was my grandma Judy Neightiffer

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 07:35:29 am »
Yup.  Locked.