Author Topic: Your Astrology Understanding Thread  (Read 845 times)

Your Astrology Understanding Thread
« on: December 29, 2023, 08:29:52 am »
Morning Star could be Jason (good) Sirus A

Sirus B is Me Christopher and Sirus C is a sibling of Sirus A as well. Beetle Guise   is Guess who?

Capella is evil, 2 Mass is 2 centers of the Universe and you should never go there ever. the 14 Seraphim small dwarf stars control the entire Universe Sirus B is me I could help the other 2 control the Universe. strange but yea .

Earth sun is a throne, and female angel

The Devil Star is BJ

« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:40:25 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

ferraroso

Re: Your Astrology Understanding Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 05:51:40 pm »
Capella is evil, 2 Mass is 2 centers of the Universe and you should never go there ever.

Never go anywhere close to the center of the universe. Got it!
Thanks for the tip!

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 02:13:48 pm »
I'm mainly watching TV shows (now busy with the Chinese show 九义人 from 2023) but the last movie would have been on Christmas: 8-Bit Christmas. To be honest we just opened HBO Max and quickly searched for a Christmas movie to watch during dinner. But the movie left us surprised, not because it's so good or so. It's your average Christmas movie, nothing special but enjoyable enough. But the thing is, the whole movie is about how the guy got his first Nintendo and well... I won't spoil the ending, but after keeping living up to the moment he finally has his Nintendo the ending really leaves you feeling like "f*cking hell".

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 07:54:50 pm »
I am one of the short green earth dragons, yup you got me, I am not gold, or silver or wood, or red unless I am angry.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"