Author Topic: Video Game ROM Archives Could Be Dirty I Tried to Tell Them.  (Read 636 times)

Video Game ROM Archives Could Be Dirty I Tried to Tell Them.
« on: December 31, 2023, 06:59:46 am »
Yea someone has got to clean the hamster archives, because some of the games won't even go through my internet connection and some will. That could mean certain ZIP or 7Z folders have, malware or something? yea hackers love to piss hard working people off including the ones who only do charity work.

(raises both hands here)

i told them about it, and they did not listen, and I pay them a $10USD donation first after I downloaded a lot of free ROMS that nobody sold anywhere else on the Internet. yea Jason is angry at those kinds of people too. Because those people have 0 respect for anything good in the world.

And the only thing mostly those people care about probably is illegal drugs and jewelry. and maybe shoes, and the best toilet money can purchase on the Earth. and bad food and how to destroy something else good in the world.

:-\

had it up to hear with people like that. Not all. someone here knows what I meant by these words.

I hate the ones who do it for just the sake of a good time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 07:03:31 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Video Game ROM Archives Could Be Dirty I Tried to Tell Them.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 07:48:02 am »
Not sure what your current obsession with Jason is, but stop bringing up other users in threads just to use them as (good or bad) strawmen for arguments when you have no idea what their actual opinions are.

Purchasing and ROMs from someone that is not the legal distributor of the software is piracy and illegal.

Arcade Archive by Hamster Corporation (who I assume you are actually talking about) is the legal distributor of many arcade titles and not a group of "hackers." 
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 07:50:01 am by Cartagia »

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 09:45:22 am »
Stop playing head games with me. I know the archives are not bad hackers and fresh copies are backed up. What is it that you have against me? huh, I am not even a moderation team member stop, talking to me like I'm forum trash, I don't talk to you like that do I? I posted here concerning the video game archives, and about video game preservation? yea? this is a video game forum is it not? I'm sure somebody from the archives attends this forum somewhere. What is it you got against video games man?

I love them. Do you? well? you're a global Moderation team member of the best gaming forum on the internet, are you not?

Piracy??? well I paid them, and?

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 09:58:34 am »
Rainbow Hat Hacker Definition:

Rainbows are game hackers that don't cheat. It takes a lot of skill to master against 1500+ teams of sliver black hats, against one player you know?

A rainbow hacker does not play with peoples passwords, or steal them or hack, they are physic most of the real ones, rainbow means love, not hatred. the internet has a rainbow hacker coming out of it's anus I just read on the Internet. I just clearfying what a rainbow hat hacker is in clear detail just now for the real Internet to see.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 10:04:50 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 10:14:04 am »
Stop playing head games with me. I know the archives are not bad hackers and fresh copies are backed up. What is it that you have against me? huh, I am not even a moderation team member stop, talking to me like I'm forum trash, I don't talk to you like that do I? I posted here concerning the video game archives, and about video game preservation? yea? this is a video game forum is it not? I'm sure somebody from the archives attends this forum somewhere. What is it you got against video games man?

Are you sure this a road you want to go down?  I'm one of the few members of the board - moderator or not - who has spoken up for you.  I believe that you are here to discuss video games in good faith, even if you sometimes have trouble expressing yourself.

However, you spend a lot of time spouting conspiracy theory nonsense that is either false, misleading, or outright unintelligible, and it's getting completely out of hand.  You drag people who aren't involved in conversations into them.  You claim to speak for everyone on this board, when your ideas are fringe at best, and everyone, including me, one of your sole advocates, is getting tired of it.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 10:17:47 am »
back on topic, please. you are not saying anything important on this thread moderator.

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 10:23:36 am »
Then you'll need to clarify:

Is the company you are talking about "Arcade Archive by Hamster Corporation?"  Because there is no "Hamster Archive" that I could find.

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 10:25:36 am »
"Internet Archives" they got old, outdated files for data preservation, are you not the real Spock.?

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2023, 10:31:10 am »
"Internet Archives" they got old, outdated files for data preservation
Yea someone has got to clean the hamster archives, because some of the games won't even go through my internet connection and some will.

Then what's all this about?

are you not the real Spock.?

Never claimed to be.  Yet another wild and bizarre statement on your part.

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2023, 07:29:47 pm »
I was making a joke about things to try to make you laugh. I love people, the only 2 things I really hate is. the root of all evil and it is was not money it was? lies and hatred.

I can't get religious on here but that is also to make you laugh as well. You do not need to laugh, But I do like Star Trek even the cartoons, unfortunately I don't got time to watch them today.

NO APPS NEEDED

ferraroso

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2024, 12:40:39 am »
This all just gets better each day!

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2024, 03:07:05 am »
Don't worry about the video game hamsters I got most of the out of there, by downloading whatever I could get, and scanning them. I work as an unemployed tech preserve person. and teacher

NO APPS NEEDED

ferraroso

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2024, 05:17:10 am »
I work as an unemployed tech preserve person. and teacher

You work as an unemployed? I wonder how does that work…Haha
And what do you teach? I’m really curious…
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 05:19:16 am by ferraroso »

sworddude

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2024, 08:10:52 am »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2024, 04:16:42 pm »
the dude has the best post on this entire thread,

because the dude knows how important they really are, yea the archives are important people, the Sword probably cannot do anything about it, but probably knows somebody who can fix it.

Alladin scanner? and I don't even know what I just said but something told me to say this.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 04:21:37 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED