Author Topic: You Control The Hackers In Video Games He and She Does Not Control You  (Read 794 times)

If you play the game against the AI? you can simply anger the hacker off by forcing them to program the game for you ;D
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: You Control The Hackers In Video Games He and She Does Not Control You
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 01:16:44 pm »
Are you saying that by stomping goombas, we're actively enraging Shigeru Miyamoto and causing him to concoct new diabolical Mario games to get us with?

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 04:24:26 pm »
I have been hacked in just about every way possible in this life, so, I am and was talking about mostly me, but other people are also chosen victom as well. Hackers that I delt with most/all of my life pick and choose random people, and then mess with their stuff for life. For fun.

DO not tell me I am stupid or crazy, I know I can see things that normal people cannot see, just like occasionally people sitting in front of house at first time I was hacked? next they would break in my neighbor's house with a laptop in domino's bag and key the lock and reinstall their software onto my PC, back in the early 2000's. because as soon as some random stranger pulled into my neighbor's house? driveway, that is when I saw files coming onto my offline PC, and hard drive space started to vanish. WIN XP could be hacked vary easy, as easy as counting 123, but I never knew how to do any of it. still don't know how people do it. I just know that it IS POSSIBLE. Anything electronical can be altered and if not by software, yup by Witchcraft as well as scripts.

Scripts are not witchcraft no, but witchcraft has the ability to control then and? other peoples' emotions, body movements, even burn them alive by the way, my face was burned yesterday by something unseen. and there was nothing I could do to prevent or stop it from occurring except take the pain and the agony of someone who hates my guts and everything about me, Judy.

All you can do is take pain from a witch until she or he dies, naturally because a witch and a warlock B-worshiper does have some serious supernatural powers as well as MOH.

Phones were cut cell phone towers were disabled and cut as well.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 04:31:48 pm »
Shutting this down because it is paranoid nonsense.  You've been warned too many times.