Author Topic: Help me find a (seemingly) lost PS2 game!  (Read 324 times)

vujice

Help me find a (seemingly) lost PS2 game!
« on: January 28, 2024, 02:31:13 pm »
Hello everyone, I've been searching the web extensively and figured collection forums would be the best place where to ask. I'm looking for the PS2 version of Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice - Wikipedia claims it was unreleased, but there is very contrasting evidence online that I collected in this PDF file which you may view at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVjMDIDFv8hdjhVSPkHaO2PFDfXJ6z_K/view?usp=sharing (it also contains extra information). Does anyone happen to own this game, or know anything else about it? If the game was indeed not released, maybe a demo or prototype has emerged somewhere? And for the record, I already tried contacting the developers but to no avail. Thanks in advance!

sworddude

Re: Help me find a (seemingly) lost PS2 game!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 03:43:08 pm »
Hello everyone, I've been searching the web extensively and figured collection forums would be the best place where to ask. I'm looking for the PS2 version of Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice - Wikipedia claims it was unreleased, but there is very contrasting evidence online that I collected in this PDF file which you may view at this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVjMDIDFv8hdjhVSPkHaO2PFDfXJ6z_K/view?usp=sharing (it also contains extra information). Does anyone happen to own this game, or know anything else about it? If the game was indeed not released, maybe a demo or prototype has emerged somewhere? And for the record, I already tried contacting the developers but to no avail. Thanks in advance!

There are cases in which games have unreleased box art roaming around online.

I thinks this is one of those cases. It's psp only. and if it does happen to exist which I doubt, you might only have copies that where send out to reviewers.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 04:31:36 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

Re: Help me find a (seemingly) lost PS2 game!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 10:32:50 pm »
I thought this game had actually released on PS2. I didn't even know it was cancelled. Would explain why I've never happened to see one in the wild. But upon checking on Redump, there is indeed no dump of the PS2 version, so it definitely never got released on PS2.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!