Author Topic: October 2026 - Recently added to collection/recently purchased  (Read 169 times)

doafan

October 2026 - Recently added to collection/recently purchased
« on: October 01, 2026, 10:25:51 am »
Spooky season is here as well the birthday of my beautiful wife and now that I got your attention all of you already knows what to do here  :P

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy



sworddude

Re: October 2026 - Recently added to collection/recently purchased
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2026, 03:15:40 pm »
Can't say I share the same passion for 7th gen as some folks on here.
however with allot collectors having their eyes focussed on 7th gen I look the other way and double down on the gens I truly enjoy instead 4th to 6th gen and boy did I score some good stuff in recent times  :o

let's start off with mostly decent 5th 6th gen stuff

all cib free thanks to amazing set deals

xbox

afro samurai
alien vs predator steelbook
enchanted arms
dbz burst limit

nintendo

cookie & cream ds sealed
puzzle chronicles ds
punch time explosion wii lowest quality wii manual I've ever seen, almost looks photo copied with cheap paper  :o
eggo mania gamecube

psp chili con carnage not for resale copy
tear away vita sealed

playstation 2 all cib

prince of persia promo
crash nitro cart
BCV
the suffering
cold fear
resident evil code veronica
katamari damacy
obsecure II
silent hill 3

ps1

robotron x promo
fear effect
south park rally
independance day
star wars dark forces
small soldiers
destruction derby
destruction derby 2
lone soldier
wing over + planes poster
air combat
ridge racer
ridge racer evolution
ridge racer type 4
rage racer


Now the good mostly 4th gen stuff  ;D

We'll start off with a bigger spending

black belt challenge gba 230 loss. quite a gba simp hard one to get, yolo very nice visuals for a 2d fighter on the system. usually kinda shit looking, does have a good art style to make it nice looking.

20 euro loss a pop

sega genesis always fun to add these titles, been looking for these for quite a while at a good price  ;D

vapor trail
warsong
heart of alien sega cd

turbografx

military madness
F-123 cover looked generic but it's a shoot em up, yes plz

free deals thanks to great sets

mario bros 2 fortyfour case, already had one with 2 different arts on each side, but this one is double sided with same art
warlocked gameboy color

N64

wetrix
jetforce gemini

snes

retro zone star ocean fanmod, it's an old one and kinda handy to have an english cart of one of the better jap only rpg's on the system
power rangers snes manual to complete my copy
secret of evermore guide to complete my copy
mystic quest snes big box
ultima black gate + map

sega cib

adventures of mighty max
evolution 2, technically harder to get than canon spike quite a heavy hitter, not as good though I'll get it someday  ;D


So a couple months ago i got this crazy snes deals that was mainly filled with rpg's with great condition boxes. she had almost every rpg under the sun for said system although there was one big title that was missing and it was chronotrigger. Didn't really think much of it at the time, but so months pass and she messaged me again saying she got some games. welp the cib chronotrigger was there alright plus one heavy hitter that you pretty much don't see in europe.

welp I'm the proud owner of an excellent boxed copy of earthbound for cheap, This has officially become one of my best years in terms of retro collecting  ;D
Now it is missing the player's guide which doesn't seem to painfull to get at a couple hundred If I wanted to rush it but I can't really complain. if there was any of the popular snes titles that I would never expect to add to the collection it had to be earthbound.
But miracles do exist ;D This previous owner literally had it all, that is quite the collection  ;D

« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 03:18:07 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!



Re: October 2026 - Recently added to collection/recently purchased
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2026, 07:54:26 pm »
Spooky season is here as well the birthday of my beautiful wife and now that I got your attention all of you already knows what to do here  :P

Happy birthday to her! And Hope everyone a happy hunting autumn.



My previous 2 months have simply been the most output I've ever done in a 60 day window. I wont promise I wont buy any games at all.  But I've purchased 463 games in the past 2 months or 8 games per day for 60 days straight.  I am totally in heal season for right now lol.  I also acquired 4 doubles throughout all that that i'll have to unload.


August - 212/size]
September - 251



The only remaining grails for Gen 7 I actually need are either niche and uninteresting to me.  Or terrible such as Thor, Hulk and Captain America.  All of which can wait.

My goal is probably to tie down some series I have gaps in. Such as Risen 1 and 3.  Ninja Gaiden Yaiba.  Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1. And Any war games im missing which are odd balls that slipped through the cracks.




welp I'm the proud owner of an excellent boxed copy of earthbound for cheap, This has officially become one of my best years in terms of retro collecting  ;D
Now it is missing the player's guide which doesn't seem to painfull to get at a couple hundred If I wanted to rush it but I can't really complain. if there was any of the popular snes titles that I would never expect to add to the collection it had to be earthbound.
But miracles do exist ;D This previous owner literally had it all, that is quite the collection  ;D




Congratulations! What a beauty. Very clean. My brother would be jealous. He adores that game. Terraway on Vita is such a joy. And imo the greatest use of that handheld.  I hope you enjoy! :)   





sworddude

Re: October 2026 - Recently added to collection/recently purchased
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2026, 08:35:40 pm »

Congratulations! What a beauty. Very clean. My brother would be jealous. He adores that game. Terraway on Vita is such a joy. And imo the greatest use of that handheld.  I hope you enjoy! :)   

Thanks earthbound is one of those games That I would have accepted to just never get but lucked out, in terms of terraway, the art style is pretty fun, gotto give it a shot at some point got a used copy aswell anyway.
Your Stylish Sword Master!