Author Topic: PSP (NA) "Generation-of-Chaos" games?!  (Read 873 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

PSP (NA) "Generation-of-Chaos" games?!
« on: July 22, 2012, 05:39:35 pm »
So, I picked-up 3 more *extremely* cheap games again today (as in, all 3 games for a total of $5.00:)

They weren't really 'individually' priced...just "you can have these 3 games for $5.00"

The 1st was an old PSX (NA) 'Greatest-Hits'-version of some kind of racing game called Jet Moto C.I.B.

The 2nd was the PSP (NA) game FF II: Anniversary-Edition; also C.I.B.

The 3rd & last one was a game that I thought that I was just buying a "double" of for a game that I already had a copy of...

It's another PSP/NA game called:

Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos.

Now, once I got home - I checked & verified that yes, I did indeed already own a sealed copy of the PSP/NA game called "Generation of Chaos".

Now, once I actually started submitting my new game - I realized that the one that I had just bought was *NOT* the *same* PSP/NA "Generation of Chaos" game that I already had!

The point is, which I was unaware of, is that there are 2 PSP/NA *Generation of Chaos* games.

The first one that I already had was simply: "Generation of Chaos"

The 2nd one, that I just bought today was/is: "Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos"...

Anyone else here play/have these games and know how they're connected to each other?

I'm *REALLY* curious now & WANNA' Know...PLEASE help me!!!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

Re: PSP (NA) "Generation-of-Chaos" games?!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 01:58:33 am »
I have both, I'm pretty sure the are both NIS games. I have not had a chance to play generation of chaos yet but i have played aedis eclipse. Also if you look at the Art, the main protagonist, even though they are opposite genders, look very similar.

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 02:10:52 am »
I've only seen the first one in stores but I haven't been actively looking. Looks like an interesting game though.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 11:25:20 am »
I have both, I'm pretty sure the are both NIS games. I have not had a chance to play generation of chaos yet but i have played aedis eclipse. Also if you look at the Art, the main protagonist, even though they are opposite genders, look very similar.

Yes they are both Nis games & you're right about how similar the protagonists look :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"