Author Topic: 3D Dot Game Heroes and a few others $10+FS @ Newegg  (Read 1884 times)

desocietas

3D Dot Game Heroes and a few others $10+FS @ Newegg
« on: June 15, 2012, 02:04:55 pm »
http://slickdeals.net/f/4744662-Game-Sale-3D-Dot-Game-Heroes-PS3-10-Mario-Sluggers-Wii-10-Animal-Crossing-City-Folk-Wii-10-Prince-of-Persia-Trilogy-PS3-16-amp-More-Free-Shipping

Had to bite on 3D Dot Game Heroes.  Who cares if I don't have a PS3 right now...?  It's an Atlus game! (plus it was pretty fun when I rented it back when I did have a PS3 to play on).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

Re: 3D Dot Game Heroes and a few others $10+FS @ Newegg
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 04:53:16 pm »
Thanks for this! I just put in an order for 3D Dot Game Heroes!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 05:00:00 pm »
10$ is an amazing deal for 3D Dot Game Heroes, I think everyone should pick it up :P

amauriel

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:46:27 pm »
I agree on 3D Dot Game Heroes...I paid full price and have really enjoyed it. Should spend more time playing it actually, never got nearly far enough.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 03:14:29 am »
Had to bite on 3D Dot Game Heroes.  Who cares if I don't have a PS3 right now...?  It's an Atlus game! (plus it was pretty fun when I rented it back when I did have a PS3 to play on).
[/quote]

Yeah Damn! Atlus! I think I might have to do this as well, I've been on an Atlus kick for the past few days, just picked up Ogre Battle 64 complete, and the prices on their games are crazy!

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 01:02:08 pm »
Yeah Damn! Atlus! I think I might have to do this as well, I've been on an Atlus kick for the past few days, just picked up Ogre Battle 64 complete, and the prices on their games are crazy!

Ha yeah, I have preordered a few Atlus games in the past, thinking I might be saving money in the long run since some of their titles go for crazy amounts of money later on.  But I'm not good at guessing which ones to preorder.  Deluxe edition of Catherine I preordered but they still have them around and for cheap now.  Radiant Historia I did not preorder and the launch copies (with soundtrack) are impossible to get now.  Urgh.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

jcalder8

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 10:22:25 pm »
Deluxe edition of Catherine I preordered but they still have them around and for cheap now.  Radiant Historia I did not preorder and the launch copies (with soundtrack) are impossible to get now.  Urgh.
I was so close to preordering Catherine because I thought it would be hard to find too, but I am glad I didn't.

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 03:05:27 pm »
Thanks to the 3D Dot Game Heroes purchase, Newegg is offering $12 off (each) for up to 4 select pre-orders.

So tempting!

Should I forget the $5 I put down at GS to preorder The Last Story with Newegg for $12 off?  Anyone know if they just keep the $5 if I don't pick up the item?

And now I'm wondering if I should preorder Borderlands 2 if it'll be $12 off for that one as well...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

amauriel

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 03:31:54 pm »
Anyone know if they just keep the $5 if I don't pick up the item?

Just go in and tell them you want to move the $5 to another preorder or item. They won't give you the $5 back, but you can transfer it to whatever you want. They may give you some guff about it, I think it might affect their numbers in some way, but it's store policy that they change it.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

desocietas

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 05:37:09 pm »
Anyone know if they just keep the $5 if I don't pick up the item?

Just go in and tell them you want to move the $5 to another preorder or item. They won't give you the $5 back, but you can transfer it to whatever you want. They may give you some guff about it, I think it might affect their numbers in some way, but it's store policy that they change it.

Oh, that's a good idea.  It's a pain that it's not my local store - it was one that's a bit out of the way (I only went there with the hope of getting the Xenoblade artbook) so I was resigned to losing the $5.  Thanks for the advice!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas