Author Topic: Wanted Original Xbox Games  (Read 849 times)

Wanted Original Xbox Games
« on: July 30, 2012, 01:14:45 am »
I'm starting an original Xbox games collection. I have a few right now and am looking for games that are black label and complete and not in bad condition.
I will buy through eBay/paypal transactions. New or Used games. [no platinum hits].

Message me what you have and your wanting price and we can make a fair deal.

Re: Wanted Original Xbox Games
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 07:43:25 pm »
What of Fable: The Lost Chapters? it was released as a platinum hits only... Just saying...

foxhack

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 11:28:03 am »
I have a real nice Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Platinum Hits), but since you're picky, you might not want it. :P

psydswipe

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 12:06:19 pm »
You might need to send him a private message to get his attention since that is what the original post asks. I tried to work out a deal with him but couldn't agree on a price. Having never sold anything online before I could have been asking way too much, I don't really know. However, despite his original post saying new or used games, I think he was looking more at used game prices and most of the games I'm selling are factory sealed. Oh well, he seemed like a nice enough person and responded fast. By the way, he is in Canada but I believe he'll cover the shipping.