Author Topic: What Do You Think Of Any Of The (Call Of Duty) Game Single Player Campaigns  (Read 2615 times)

pzeke

Re: What Do You Think Of Any Of The (Call Of Duty) Game Single Player Campaigns
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2020, 07:56:43 pm »
LOL, I forgot I replied to this thread before.  Whoops.

Well, at least you're consistent, so there's that.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:04:15 pm by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2020, 08:35:21 pm »
Out of all Call Of Duty games I've played through and enjoyed Call Of Duty 2: But Red One the most, just did another playthrough of this game today, it's one of those video games that I;ve played over and over again and still have a good time.  One thing that is good is this game keeps the violence to being barely violent at all, because if this game were more realistic I don't think I would like it, since real war is hell and full of hatred, blood and gore. even Well there is no gore in mostly all 6th and 7th generation Call Of Duty Campaigns.  But of course Call Of Duty is only a Teen rating in the US so maybe that is why.

I've played through all the modern warfare games and although this is a lot more violence and blood, the game  still don't resemble the real horror of war in which is what makes the older Call Of Dudy games better.

And I play games like Duke Nukem, and Shadow Warrior, and Doom, but the appeal of fighting with other fighters bots or not it is still an experience that it amazed me that the game had coop fighting amongst bots. even though their AI is not the greatest.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

As some of you might already know there is a new Call Of Duty game out among all the rest of them, has anybody played it yet?

It's supposed to be Call OF Duty Modern Warfare 2 (remake). Lol with all the different Call Of Duty games out their now? they need to remake an older one, is anyone interested I mean this remake is technically advertised as a remake. Not a progression in story
single player mode, in my own opinion the 1st Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was a great game,

Are they using the same exact story line or is there some story progression from the last Modern Warfare Trilogy?

If it's the same storyline or takes place in the same era, I don't think that this remake is a good idea :-\
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tripredacus

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2022, 10:09:53 am »
For some reason I have a feeling the SP is different in this version. I haven't heard if the No Russian mission is present.

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2022, 10:24:51 am »
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is not a remake of 2009's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.  It is a sequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (not to be confused with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare), which was a total storyline reboot of the Modern Warfare part of the franchise set in the "Black Ops" timeline.

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2022, 05:02:01 pm »
Yeah I think they mostly just wanted to re-use some fan favorite characters and kinda bring back some familiar elements from previous games, but get to do it all with an upgraded engine and a new story.  It's kinda dumb to rehash the same name for what is a completely different game, but oh well, brand recognition.

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2022, 09:31:35 pm »
World at war for 360 is exceptional and easily the standard of WW2 campaigns and is just that trey arch spark that really made so many of us fall in love with COD. It tackles 2 fronts and does so effortlessly. The only COD campaign to actually make me grow attatchment to the soldiers I entered the front lines with. I don't say lightly. This game instilled my love for WW2 as a young kid. My great grandfathers were all involved in the war. 1 crashed in Croatia, one other was a gunner and one was at kesarine pass and had a purple heart. I learned of all this through my parents and studying the war itself. I was really fascinated and still am a tad of a WW2 historian by hobby not profession. I learned a lot about my ancestry, and history. The game is not connected but I guess it's why I enjoy it. It will not have 100 percent accuracy. No game will. But it really was tasteful to the horrors. Told the stories of even the russian engagement in stalingrad. It was the pinacle and no cod comes before or after it for me :)

My COD in order.

1. World at War
2. WW2 (came close but not quite world at war)
3. Black Ops 3
4. Black Ops 2
5. MW new one (campaign was actually stellar)
6. MW3
7. Black Ops (multiplayer overrated a tad. Do love the campaign)
8. Advance Warfare (multiplaye sucked. Campaign had Kevin Spacey lol. Enough said)
9. Cod 4 (could never get into it)
10. Infinite Warfare (meh)