Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 168396 times)

telly

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #1530 on: January 27, 2020, 11:18:30 am »
Just preordered the Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection :)
Same! <3

I'm getting it on the Switch.

I'm getting it on PS4. Now I'm just holding out for a Battle Network collection!!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #1531 on: January 27, 2020, 11:22:22 am »
Same! <3

I'm getting it on PS4. Now I'm just holding out for a Battle Network collection!!

But then how will you be able to play it on the go?

kashell

« Reply #1532 on: January 27, 2020, 11:25:47 am »
Same! <3

But then how will you be able to play it on the go?
These are the questions.

For real tho, a Battle Network Collection is something I would eat right up. I never got around to playing any of them, and they look pretty great.

telly

« Reply #1533 on: January 27, 2020, 11:31:44 am »
If I had a Switch I would  :'(
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #1534 on: February 04, 2020, 10:03:58 am »
Samurai Shodown is headed to Switch.

Pre.

Ordered.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1535 on: February 04, 2020, 10:48:54 am »

Pre.

Ordered.

I thought it was already on the switch. Like the old fighting game?  Or is this something else?

kashell

« Reply #1536 on: February 04, 2020, 10:58:09 am »

Pre.

Ordered.

I thought it was already on the switch. Like the old fighting game?  Or is this something else?

It's the one that was released on PS4/Xbone last year. I'm hoping that it comes with all the DLC characters. If not, it's still a damn fun fighting game.

doafan

« Reply #1537 on: February 04, 2020, 07:16:20 pm »
Kinda weird cause the last game that I pre ordered/purchase the day of it's release was Resident Evil 6 (October 22, 2012) and since the game was not what I was looking for decided not to pre order anything again but then Animal Crossing New Horizons came to the Switch and didn't resisted the temptation, never had the idea that I'll felt in love with this kind of games, love gore and blood and this franchise is quite the opposite  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #1538 on: February 04, 2020, 07:28:32 pm »
I will be pre-ordering Resident Evil 3 Remake and Final Fantasy 7 Remake here soon.  Those are the biggest ones in the immediate future, though I'll also be grabbing Doom Eternal probably since it's got enough time before RE3 comes out to play.

mark1982

« Reply #1539 on: February 24, 2020, 06:18:32 am »
Pre-ordered Remnant from the Ashes for PS4, nobody seems to be talking about this Souls-Like Third Person Shooter, overall reviews are pretty decent for a B-Tier game. Once a physical was announced, had to grab it since these titles are harder to find at retail. I still haven't seen Fade to Silence at retail in my area.. I always enjoy these B-Tier games from THQ Nordic or Focus Home Interactive.

Also got an notification that my Limited Run Blasphemous Collector's Edition order is delayed until further notice due to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) - Factories in China have shut down currently. I'm OK with this, better to be safe during these uncertain times.
  l    l 

kashell

« Reply #1540 on: February 25, 2020, 03:15:45 pm »
My pre-ordered copy of Samurai Shodown for the Switch came with a free DL for Samurai Shodown 2 Pocket Edition from the Neo Geo Color! I love surprises like this!

sonicfan53

« Reply #1541 on: February 26, 2020, 03:52:11 am »
A Mega Drive (Model 2) + Sonic 1 and Spinball

« Reply #1542 on: February 26, 2020, 04:53:20 am »
Ended up pre-ordering the new Avengers game as I am pretty interested in it and hopeful for it to be a cool action game and normally I don't pre-order this early (I think it got delayed till like September), but at Gamestop, if they last that long, there's an exclusive Marvel Legends Hulk figure bundled with it and my buddy wanted it, so I figured I'd do that for him whether I keep the game or not.

mark1982

« Reply #1543 on: March 02, 2020, 04:29:50 am »
Was gonna wait a bit before picking up La-Mulana 1 & 2: Hidden Treasures Edition on the Switch but noticed it was selling out on various sites including the NIS America site as well. So Pre-ordered and secured my copy just to be safe. Looking forward to play this on the Switch! ;D

l    l 

shatterstar69

« Reply #1544 on: March 03, 2020, 06:42:06 am »
Right now for pre-orders:
Doom Eternal
Resident Evil 3 Remake
FF7 Remake
The Last of Us 2
Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition

That's it so far.  Will probably add Ghosts of Tsushima, Halo Infinite, and Watch Dogs Legion at some point!

Time to make the donuts!