Author Topic: Last Chance for 'Last Story'  (Read 3007 times)

soera

Re: Last Chance for 'Last Story'
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 10:13:07 am »
Im going to pass on this one so far. I read a few reviews and none of them were good. When you guys get it, let me know if the reviews were wrong. I still havent even picked up Xenoblade yet either.

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 12:21:16 pm »
Apparently my copy shipped from Amazon today and is en-route.... No idea when I'll be able to play it though... :(

Same here since I don't have a Wii :P

Just read the latest review in Game Informer about TLS - maybe I should pick up Xenoblade instead :\
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 12:29:19 pm »
Im going to pass on this one so far. I read a few reviews and none of them were good. When you guys get it, let me know if the reviews were wrong. I still havent even picked up Xenoblade yet either.

This.

Also, for any customer-service issues, I've found that actually calling (instead of e-mailing) and talking to a "live person" on the phone always gets better, more consistent, and faster results.

In fact, with NISA (who I pre-order & do the most business with); I'll only talk to/deal with one person.
So, it's now to the point where, when I call customer service, I ask for Sandi, tell her my name...and (by now:) she knows who I am.

This has had incredibly good results for me...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 12:35:52 pm »

I really like Xenoblade Chronicles. I would recommend getting it, especially considering your love of JRPGs. The only thing I don't like about Xenoblade is it kinda is a pain in the ass to do the side quests. They don't really give you a good idea of where you have to go on some of them and I still have ones in my log from the 1st area, just because I couldn't find people/monster targets.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

scott

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 11:39:10 am »
Thought I'd share this with everyone. Though I'm sure anyone that already wanted the game has it. But this is still one of the coolest game boxes I've ever seen.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 11:40:51 am »
That *IS* a pretty box!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"