Author Topic: COMING SOON - Unreleased movie discussion thread  (Read 1333 times)

COMING SOON - Unreleased movie discussion thread
« on: February 05, 2018, 10:26:48 am »
Let's use this thread to talk about movies that aren't out yet, movies that were just announced, and new trailers for upcoming movies.

arkaneer

Re: COMING SOON - Unreleased movie discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 11:14:59 am »
It'll be interesting to see if the new Tomb Raider movie is any good...I don't hold out too much hope as game based movies are generally rubbish!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:19:26 am by arkaneer »

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 02:22:30 pm »
The new Solo trailer looks amazing; I was very cautious to get excited about it after having my hopes and dreams destroyed by TLJ, but as long as Rian Johnson hasn't touched this I can allow myself to get hyped for this. I'm really surprised how well the guy who is playing Han looks and sounds like him, at least if he were in his early 20s.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 03:33:32 pm »
It'll be interesting to see if the new Tomb Raider movie is any good...I don't hold out too much hope as game based movies are generally rubbish!
Can't be worse than the original one.

arkaneer

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 03:44:11 am »
Can't be worse than the original one.

That's very true!  :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 02:07:39 pm »

Your first look at Zachary Levi as Captain Marvel in DC's upcoming Shazam! Originally posted in the SHAZAM! Facebook group.

I like it. We'll know more when we get a full view, but from what I can see it's staying true to the comics. And I love that it's not CGI.

The big question about the costume now is: Are we getting the traditional lightning bolt symbol, or the flashy New 52 electrified lighting bolt?