Author Topic: Recently Added to Other Collections  (Read 88715 times)

karyann

Re: Recently Added to Other Collections
« Reply #390 on: May 31, 2014, 07:21:18 pm »
Here's a picture I found for some of them.  Merlin has a hair beard, all of the women have little combs and hair, Robin Hood has a little fluffy tail, the Aristrocats cat has a fuzzy belly, they are kinda neat lol

Not what I thought, but they're cool nonetheless :)

« Reply #391 on: May 31, 2014, 07:57:37 pm »
Yeah very simply toys, I just like how well they display with the cool little movie boxes lol I'd love to eventually get a few more like Toy Story and Lion King.

htimreimer

« Reply #392 on: June 08, 2014, 08:54:14 pm »
i got kill bill 1/2 and planet terror on blu ray for $7 brand new in its plastic seal

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #393 on: June 09, 2014, 04:53:54 pm »
Oh man I went to town at Phoenix Comicon this weekend....

A Bunny to go with my Tiger was a must....

Revival is one of my favorite comics....  I never managed to nail down a first print of issue 1 before now....

Wildcats!  chika chika  Wildcats!  chika chika....

I was originally interested in just a sweet looking Vegeto, but I couldn't stop myself from buying them all....

Oh, I also bought this mask which upgraded my cosplay significantly....
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:57:13 pm by teck »

foxhack

« Reply #394 on: June 09, 2014, 05:05:44 pm »
No pouches?

WHERE ARE TEH POUCHES111!!!!1111

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #395 on: June 09, 2014, 05:06:26 pm »
No pouches?

I had 4, they were just a little lower down on the vest....

foxhack

« Reply #396 on: June 09, 2014, 05:16:30 pm »
No pouches?

You need pouches everywhere! On your shoulders, your vest, your elbows, your legs, knees, thighs, shins, chin, hands, fingers, EVERYWHERE! ESPECIALLY IN YOUR POUCHES! ~ Rob Liefeld, Esq.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #397 on: June 09, 2014, 05:19:56 pm »
No pouches?

You need pouches everywhere! On your shoulders, your vest, your elbows, your legs, knees, thighs, shins, chin, hands, fingers, EVERYWHERE! ESPECIALLY IN YOUR POUCHES! ~ Rob Liefeld, Esq.

Heh. If he took Rob Liefield's advice, he'd also have a gun twice the length he is tall.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #398 on: June 09, 2014, 05:23:03 pm »
Unfortunately I had to keep myself somewhat limited in what I was using....

« Reply #399 on: June 09, 2014, 05:26:08 pm »

Curious, what happened to the Wildcats? I noticed in the DC Flashpoint book that Grifter was there? I seemed to have missed a large crossover or something maybe. I haven't been to up on comics, that big thing I was reading was Maximum Carnage, and that was quite a bit ago.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #400 on: June 09, 2014, 05:28:08 pm »

Curious, what happened to the Wildcats? I noticed in the DC Flashpoint book that Grifter was there? I seemed to have missed a large crossover or something maybe. I haven't been to up on comics, that big thing I was reading was Maximum Carnage, and that was quite a bit ago.

Jim Lee took them and most of his other Wildstorm characters with him when he left Image and was hired at DC and kept publishing them through DC (but using the Wildstorm logo, still). They were completely separate from the main DC Universe, though, except the occasional crossover (JLA/WildC.A.T.s, Mr. Majestic/Superman, and Captain Atom/Wildstorm).

Then after New 52 happened, DC Comics lumped all of Jim Lee's Wildstorm characters into the main DC Universe and that's where they've been since. Martian Manhunter joined Stormwatch.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 05:29:43 pm by burningdoom »

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #401 on: June 10, 2014, 04:50:51 am »

Jim Lee took them and most of his other Wildstorm characters with him when he left Image and was hired at DC and kept publishing them through DC (but using the Wildstorm logo, still). They were completely separate from the main DC Universe, though, except the occasional crossover (JLA/WildC.A.T.s, Mr. Majestic/Superman, and Captain Atom/Wildstorm).

Then after New 52 happened, DC Comics lumped all of Jim Lee's Wildstorm characters into the main DC Universe and that's where they've been since. Martian Manhunter joined Stormwatch.

Yeah, Spartan has had some cameos here and there.  Voodoo got her own book as well....  Grifter has had the most exposure with some crossovers and had his own book as well as a large roll in Team 7....  Zealot had a cameo or two as well if I recall and Warblade is in Ravagers....  Haven't spotted any Maul yet though....  Oh, and I think Void is around or something....  No one cares though....

« Reply #402 on: June 10, 2014, 09:30:13 am »
I collect Voltrons and I recently got the new 30th anniversary Voltron. It is the one on the middle shelf on the stand.
"My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up."
     Setzer  FFVI

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #403 on: June 10, 2014, 10:35:55 am »
I collect Voltrons and I recently got the new 30th anniversary Voltron. It is the one on the middle shelf on the stand.

I may rob you.   ;)  That Voltron cabinet is something special.  Very nice.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #404 on: June 10, 2014, 12:05:31 pm »

Do any of those come apart as the individual lions?

And I want to see more of that sweet handheld shelf!