Author Topic: burningdoom  (Read 6000 times)

ffxik

burningdoom
« on: May 17, 2013, 07:26:58 am »
Bought a console of burningdoom.  Great seller with great communication.  Item was packaged very nicely.  Would definitely buy from again.   

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: burningdoom
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:59:22 pm »
Thanks for the feedback!

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 01:46:52 pm »
He sent me a free game and received in perfect condition. Surprised me how excellent the game condition is, thanks a bunch

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 11:37:56 pm »
A great seller of his wares.  I need to suggest that you didn't have to tape the cases as there was nothing wrong with them in the first place.  Note: if you're curious, the Streets Of Rage Series were intended to be gift.  That's why it's not in my collection.  Thank you very much for the transaction!

Item Description: A
Fair Pricing: A
Communication: A
Quick Shipping: A
Recommendation: Highly Agree

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 11:50:35 pm »
A great seller of his wares.  I need to suggest that you didn't have to tape the cases as there was nothing wrong with them in the first place.  Note: if you're curious, the Streets Of Rage Series were intended to be gift.  That's why it's not in my collection.  Thank you very much for the transaction!

Item Description: A
Fair Pricing: A
Communication: A
Quick Shipping: A
Recommendation: Highly Agree

Thanks!  :D

The reason I taped the cases was to be sure they didn't come open during shipping (and then the disc or cartridge would get damaged). The USPS aren't always gentle with stuff.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 11:49:56 am »
Just bought a Turbo Grafx 16 from burningdoom.

He maintained good contact. Shipped swiftly. The price was fair. The item arrived in the condition he indicated.

He even threw a comic book (Atari Force issue #1) in for my kid.

I'll definitely do business with him again if the opportunity arises.

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 11:21:32 pm »
Traded to get a copy of Deus Ex :Human Revolution for Wii U!
He had excellent communication through the transaction and shipped the game pretty fast and nicely too. The game looks flawless.
I'd love to do business again for any future transactions.

soera

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 05:01:48 pm »
Bought some sweet Dr Strange comics. Arrived today in great condition!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 09:23:29 am »
Grabbed a game from this esteemed member of this forum.  Everything was easy and great and fast.  I'd buy more Master System games from him.

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 02:15:47 pm »
Picked up an NES game from burningdoom, great price, shipped fast and packed the game well! Thanks so much!!