Author Topic: Matt  (Read 1484 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Matt
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:44:22 pm »
I picked up a few things off our fearless leader.  I got Soul Calibur and one of the N64 boxes.  He was quick and let me know what was going on every step of the way.  I'll buy from him again if he wants to unload anything.

Re: Matt
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 05:51:04 pm »
Seconded.  Got a few DC and PSX games from Matt, and they arrived today, well packed and in nice condition!

Thanks!

soera

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 02:55:01 pm »
Noticed a couple of items on Matt's sell list that I was missing. He sold them to me for a great price and they arrived just as expected. Wouldnt hesitate to purchase from again.

kokonami

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 11:10:40 pm »
Purchased some gaming t-shirts and a few games. Was very considerate with answering questions and the pricing couldn't have been better. Shipping was super fast and the items that arrived were in amazing shape.
Currently playing: Okage: Shadow King, Odin Sphere, Drakengard
On the hunt for: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia(DS), Alundra (PS1), and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS).

I don't think you realize how much I love Crobats.

bobster

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 03:54:30 pm »
I purchased a couple game boxes from our fearless leader and everything came in quickly and in excellent shape!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

ffxik

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 05:19:06 pm »
I picked some stuff up off of him some time ago.  Due to internet issues I didn't get a chance to post feedback for him after the transaction initially went down.  I am looking to rectify that right now. 

Everything was perfect communication was quick and shipping was just as fast if not faster.  Items were in the condition that they were described to be.  I am hoping to do further business with him.