Author Topic: October 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 14632 times)

Re: October 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2012, 07:24:52 am »
Atari Flashback 4

desocietas

« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2012, 11:26:26 am »
Amazon delivered my Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward preorders yesterday a day early, but I'll have to wait 'till tonight before I can play it.

Both the Vita and the 3DS version bundled with the watch - wonder if this preorder watch will hit $200 again like the one from the first volume...?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2012, 12:50:04 pm »
Got a jewel the other day.  My wife was intending on giving me this for Christmas, but didn't have a good place to hide it.  So, she just gave it to me. 
I am the proud owner of a Nintendo Virtual Boy in the Blockbuster rental case.  Also, I have 6 games. 

Wario Land
Teleroboxer
Galactic Pinball
Mario's Tennis
Mario Clash
Golf

I'm pretty pumped about it, since this is the only Nintendo system I've never owned. 
I don't know why peole say this thing is so bad.  I've only played a little, but it was fun.  It takes a little getting used to, but it's still a good time. 

darko

« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2012, 12:55:48 pm »
I don't think it's really a bad console, it was just too gimmicky at the time. It didn't travel well, you really had to sit still to play it (unless you strapped it to your head), etc. I've had one for some time now and I've never had a headache or eye strain from playing it.

I also haven't really found a game that I enjoy playing for an extended period of time - maybe that's why I've never experienced the ailments :)

desocietas

« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2012, 01:10:19 pm »
I rented those Blockbuster cases with the Virtual Boy more times than I can count, and I think the only game I played was tennis.

I don't remember having any pain - I just set up some sort of makeshift desk so that the console could be at the right level to my face while I played.

Nice score!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2012, 04:42:28 pm »
Found today:

Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn - $3

thecollector0o7

« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2012, 02:54:49 am »
Got a jewel the other day.  My wife was intending on giving me this for Christmas, but didn't have a good place to hide it.  So, she just gave it to me. 
I am the proud owner of a Nintendo Virtual Boy in the Blockbuster rental case.  Also, I have 6 games. 

Wario Land
Teleroboxer
Galactic Pinball
Mario's Tennis
Mario Clash
Golf

I'm pretty pumped about it, since this is the only Nintendo system I've never owned. 
I don't know why peole say this thing is so bad.  I've only played a little, but it was fun.  It takes a little getting used to, but it's still a good time.

good at least there is another v boy fan out there :P .. I was stoked when I got mine in the box and played it to long and got sick >_> but its an awesome system all the same!

« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2012, 05:41:49 am »
I bought the Crystal White Vita Bundle on the 30th at midnight. Also bought a few games online, but haven't received them yet. Breath of Fire I and II for GBA, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Star Ocean: Til the End of Time.