Author Topic: Small batch of items I'm selling including a few NES game boxes.  (Read 1548 times)

topspot123

Just to let anyone know I have several items up for auction right now.  Some recent hits and a few unique items. 

What VGC members may be most interested in is the few NES game boxes I have for sale.  These are boxes that I don't have the game for and don't really intend to get.  I don't know if any of them are 'rare' but perhaps they'll fill a gap in your collection.

If anyone is interested you can check everything out here:http://www.ebay.com/sch/topspot123/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50

Thanks!

godnightshade

Re: Small batch of items I'm selling including a few NES game boxes.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 11:06:38 pm »
Would you be interested in selling off of ebay, or should I bid?

topspot123

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 01:01:36 am »
I prefer to stay on ebay just for the protection both ways.  If something you would like doesn't get any bids, I'll probably be willing to entertain your offer though.

godnightshade

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 11:35:05 am »
I'm going to throw bids on all the NES boxes, then. Thanks.

godnightshade

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 08:54:52 pm »
I'm the guy that bought 9 of the boxes. Let me know how much you need for shipping.

topspot123

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 10:43:32 pm »
I'm the guy that bought 9 of the boxes. Let me know how much you need for shipping.

I sent you an invoice, $25.91 +$5.89 shipping.  Congratulations!  I have them all boxed and ready for shipment.