Author Topic: Any Chance for an iPhone App?  (Read 2955 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Any Chance for an iPhone App?
« on: April 19, 2012, 03:25:31 pm »
I know I'm the new guy here and I'm sure this has been asked.
Is there going to be an iPhone App?  I love the Android app, but when the iPhone 5 comes out, I'm making the switch.  I don't mind paying a little for it, and I don't think other people will either.

matt

Re: Any Chance for an iPhone App?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 04:23:57 pm »
*sigh*

Yeah I need to move this up the priority list.

The reason we don't have an iPhone app is because I don't have a Mac to code on at this point. I am exploring other options like PhoneGap that allow you to write one set of code and build it out for different platforms. If that doesn't pan out I may be looking to hire an outside dev to work on it. Regardless, it will eventually come.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 03:04:37 pm »
Sorry man.  I was just curious.  I'm a big fan of the Android App.  It helps when it gets hard to remember what all you've bought.

matt

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 03:10:52 pm »
Sorry man.  I was just curious.  I'm a big fan of the Android App.  It helps when it gets hard to remember what all you've bought.

No need to be sorry. I just know that it needs to get done and am not sure how to go about it. If anyone knows any freelance iOS developers please send them my way!

darko

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 09:07:11 pm »
Yeah, I need it done since I'm going to buy the new iPhone when it comes out this summer/fall :)

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 02:32:49 pm »
I have a android phone, but, I also may be the only person to have a windows phone 7/ mango as well (use it like a itouch) but any chance to get it for the windows?

matt

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 03:38:07 pm »
I have a android phone, but, I also may be the only person to have a windows phone 7/ mango as well (use it like a itouch) but any chance to get it for the windows?

I reaallly doubt it at this point. I can't even find enough time to support the web and Android app. Your best bet it use the mobile site (http://mobile.vgcollect.com). It has more features than the app.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 04:39:26 pm »
Well, the ole Droid died last friday; and with it, the Android app died for me. 
iPhone 5 is in hand, and the mobile site is bookmarked.
One day there will be a new app for this iPhone.  One day...

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 03:09:56 am »
I look forward to the iPhone app!! Great site 8)

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 05:49:42 pm »

Nope, I carry all 3. Galaxy S2 on my main line, iPhone 4s on my private line, Nokia Lumia 900 on my other business line. Oddly enough, out of all of them, I prefer the Windows phone for grab and go, with the iPhone coming in close 2nd. Gaming, Lumia hands down.

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 08:52:46 pm »
Another Iphone user here. Looking forward to seeing the app. It'll really simplify gaming expos for me! Thanks for creating such a great site!