Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1591746 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11700 on: July 20, 2016, 01:42:40 pm »
Your killin me smalls.

gf78

« Reply #11701 on: July 20, 2016, 02:02:31 pm »
Your killin me smalls.

LOL.  Embrace the "X" soera.  Embrace it.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11702 on: July 20, 2016, 03:56:30 pm »
I got a raise! And it was a surprise. It was just sitting there on my check, and I went to make sure it was correct, and sure as shit!

I love my job. They treat us well.

necrosexual

« Reply #11703 on: July 20, 2016, 04:00:37 pm »
Does anything come with a manual these days?
those xseed 3ds titles!! popolocrois and story of seasons both came with rather hefty manuals~~
actually, i'd have to look, i'm not sure about more, but xseed is really good about manuals in general. EDF 4.1 might have one as well. xseed is life.

and thanks for the suggestions (on picking games), guys, i'll definitely tuck those away for good use later~

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11704 on: July 20, 2016, 04:03:53 pm »
Sometimes you get a manual that is literally just the front and back covers, and no pages in-between. What's the point of even doing that?

rayne315

« Reply #11705 on: July 20, 2016, 04:06:28 pm »

lol I was hoping it didn't come with one because the alternative would be shady selling practices by Video games ETC (a chain store in the Midwest). I was just shocked. this is the first sealed game I have EVER opened that didn't even have the 1 page warnings booklet. the entire left side of the case looked very lonely and unloved.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #11706 on: July 20, 2016, 04:09:26 pm »
Sometimes you get a manual that is literally just the front and back covers, and no pages in-between. What's the point of even doing that?

I hate those. They contain only health and safety information but say "instruction booklet" on the front. Total lie.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11707 on: July 20, 2016, 04:35:34 pm »
I really hope that these aren't our free games for next month for XBox Gold members.

The offerings have been pretty lackluster lately, and a group of crappy, never heard of them, indie games (and a bicycling game) is not getting me excited.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/more-xbox-one-backward-compatible-games-now-availa/1100-6441949/

azure

« Reply #11708 on: July 20, 2016, 04:41:08 pm »
those xseed 3ds titles!! popolocrois and story of seasons both came with rather hefty manuals~~
actually, i'd have to look, i'm not sure about more, but xseed is really good about manuals in general. EDF 4.1 might have one as well. xseed is life.

and thanks for the suggestions (on picking games), guys, i'll definitely tuck those away for good use later~

Xseed is great, love their releases.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11709 on: July 20, 2016, 08:07:20 pm »
so this is now a thing
http://deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/

I like the fact that it's going to be based on a Spinoff series of the games, I just still don't know how well pokemon would really look in the real world

Warmsignal

« Reply #11710 on: July 20, 2016, 09:20:05 pm »
Ya know, I actually had kind-of a good day today, and not for any particular reason. And I wonder if this is how most people feel on a daily basis. I had energy, mental clarity, felt content to do the things I needed to do, even had fun doing them in a way. It was like nothing could bring me down, and I was ready for anything. No brain fog, no negative thoughts, no nagging worries, no lethargy. It's very, very rare that I have days like this.

Just hope when I wake up tomorrow, it's still the same.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:21:48 pm by Warmsignal »

gf78

« Reply #11711 on: July 20, 2016, 09:34:13 pm »
I really hope that these aren't our free games for next month for XBox Gold members.

The offerings have been pretty lackluster lately, and a group of crappy, never heard of them, indie games (and a bicycling game) is not getting me excited.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/more-xbox-one-backward-compatible-games-now-availa/1100-6441949/

Nah. Those are just the newest backwards compatible titles.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11712 on: July 20, 2016, 09:38:01 pm »
Ya know, I actually had kind-of a good day today, and not for any particular reason. And I wonder if this is how most people feel on a daily basis. I had energy, mental clarity, felt content to do the things I needed to do, even had fun doing them in a way. It was like nothing could bring me down, and I was ready for anything. No brain fog, no negative thoughts, no nagging worries, no lethargy. It's very, very rare that I have days like this.

Hoping tomorrow is great too.
If you ever need to talk, hit me up. I understand what you're talking about all too well.

Warmsignal

« Reply #11713 on: July 20, 2016, 10:35:45 pm »

Hoping tomorrow is great too.
If you ever need to talk, hit me up. I understand what you're talking about all too well.

Thanks.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11714 on: July 21, 2016, 01:34:50 am »

Nah. Those are just the newest backwards compatible titles.

I got that. But these are odd picks for backwards compatible. And the freebies always go backwards compatible. So that's why I was hoping that wasn't the reason why this is happening.