Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1530361 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #14655 on: December 04, 2018, 01:59:27 pm »
Maybe he just had a really, really great night.

telly

« Reply #14656 on: December 04, 2018, 04:53:02 pm »
His signature looks the same as it's always been but his last few posts have been very... "different" than the typical Marv  :o

Maybe Poppy finally got him  :'(
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #14657 on: December 05, 2018, 02:11:49 am »
Wish VR was cheaper.  It's basically a 400 dollar investment for PC with the Rift, not counting games, or it's 350 for PSVR and two games, but still not too much of a difference aside from that the PC releases are generally gonna be more open as stuff like Beat Saber allows for custom songs on PC, not on PS4.  If either of them were like half the cost, I could maybe justify getting them...I really just want to play Beat Saber, it's appealing to a rhythm game itch I haven't had since Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock/Rock Band 3 lol

And I know there was the recent Black Friday sale for them, but didn't really have the funds.  Hoping we'll start seeing some price drops next year.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 03:18:28 am by kamikazekeeg »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14658 on: December 05, 2018, 04:14:57 am »
Just felt like being random and sold a game on eBay for the Buy It Now price of $52.48...who said prices have to end with zeros or .99-cents?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14659 on: December 12, 2018, 04:38:03 pm »
Who's getting Soulja Boy's new console? The SouljaGame Classic, or the SouljaBoy Handheld?

It's literally a cheap, flea market emulator console with ROM's downloaded from the internet, lol. And he wants $200 for it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 07:52:30 pm by burningdoom »

desocietas

« Reply #14660 on: December 12, 2018, 05:27:04 pm »
Who's getting Soulja Boy's new console? The SouljaGame Classic, or the SouljaBoy Handheld?

It's literally a cheap, flea market emulator console with Tom's downloaded from the internet, lol. And he wants $200 for it.

The bf showed me his "catalog" of items... what a joke!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #14661 on: December 12, 2018, 05:45:06 pm »

It's literally a cheap, flea market emulator console with Tom's downloaded from the internet, lol. And he wants $200 for it.
It does 4k though  ::)

rayne315

« Reply #14662 on: December 12, 2018, 05:57:59 pm »

It does 4k though  ::)

All in a 3 inch display! what will they think of next?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

telly

« Reply #14663 on: December 12, 2018, 10:12:27 pm »
When was the last time Soulja Boy was relevant? Like 2012?
Currently Playing:

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14664 on: December 13, 2018, 12:57:53 am »
When was the last time Soulja Boy was relevant?

Relevant to me? Never.

kashell

« Reply #14665 on: December 14, 2018, 10:44:47 am »
Happy birthday to Telly!!!

telly

« Reply #14666 on: December 14, 2018, 11:04:56 pm »
Thanks Kashy! I'm an old man now  :o
Currently Playing:

soera

« Reply #14667 on: December 15, 2018, 07:52:49 am »
Well, I missed the KH III PS4 console pre-order. Anyone get one and on the fence about keeping it? I need one!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14668 on: December 16, 2018, 11:13:42 am »
I made it to the final freaking boss of RE: Code Veronica X...and don't have enough ammo to defeat her...SERIOUSLY?! Screw this game!

This happened to me the 1st time I played it, but way earlier in the Antartic base as Claire. So I knew to conserve ammo, and I did! And it wasn't enough...so I watched the ending on YouTube.

This has to be the hardest entry in the series. No other RE game gives me such a headache.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 11:21:56 am by burningdoom »

« Reply #14669 on: December 16, 2018, 11:34:55 am »
My brother recently moved into a new apartment about 10-minutes from where I live. Having barely seen him over the last 6-years or so on account of him being in college during that time, I have lost touch with a lot of things he is into and what he does in his personal time. One thing I was somewhat aware of was his desire to play a lot of the games from our youth, mostly N64 games. I know he had bought an N64 sometime back, and had been buying a few games for it, but what I didn't know is that he had started branching out to other consoles, one of which was the NES, a system neither of us really grew up with despite having one briefly in the late 90s.

So I'm a his new place which is like 70% unpacked and setup at this point and I'm sitting on the floor looking inside one of his TV stands and I spot about 10 NES games all lined up on their sides. Mind you he is not there and neither is his girlfriend; both are currently on a weekend trip and I am there taking care of their cats. Of course I am curious to see what games he has, so I pull them out of the TV stand and flip them to where I can read the end labels. My eyes pretty much bulge out of my head when I see this in the stack!

I have no idea where or how he came across this game, especially since he isn't a collector, I know he doesn't have any nostalgia for the NES, and every other game in the stack was worth between $5 and $10 each. I immediate text him about it, and I am still waiting on a response. I am hoping desperately that he says he just found those at a garage sale and was wondering if I'd be interested in in them. I'm not a huge NES guy or NES collector, but common! It's Ducktales 2!! He gets back from his trip today and I am anxiously awaiting to hear what the story is behind him having this game.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 11:39:43 am by bikingjahuty »