Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1531218 times)

telly

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #14910 on: November 14, 2019, 10:54:48 am »
I would rather be too cold than too hot any day. I can't stand the heat
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #14911 on: November 14, 2019, 01:23:27 pm »
I'm on day 6 post-surgery right now.  Every day has sucked in its own unique way, but I honestly think today might be the worst.  The scabs started to break apart and fall off yesterday, which has exposed the raw tender spots underneath and OH MAN does it hurt.  It's been the first genuine / serious complaint I've since the procedure.  Everything else has been mostly minor discomfort or irritation (Days 3 and 4 were a ton of sleeping), but this is genuine pain - the kind of stinging/ aching in my throat that I had the surgery to prevent.  Hopefully once it passes I won't have to deal with it anymore.

Oh, also I'm snoring now, which is a thing I never did before.  It should be stopping in the next 2-3 days as the last of the inflammation dies down, but its been so loud I've woken myself up more than once.
Yeah, I remember that all too well. The throat pain is one of those "it'll get worse before it gets better" situations. I can't remember if hot food or cold food was recommended for the pain.

Hang in there, dude.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14912 on: November 19, 2019, 02:19:49 pm »
My PS4 seems to not like the new Star Wars game. Yesterday it ejected the disc several times while int the starting area. Unplugging the console seemed to have fixed it. However today i played it for a little turned the system completely off in other words not rest mode. THE DAMN THING TURNED ITSELF ON AND EJECTED THE DISC. I was in a different room in my place, my dog was sleeping and the controllers were not even turned on.

Also should mention i was having the sound had completely cut out from the game (the PS4 menu still had sound so it was just the game.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 02:23:54 pm by redblaze57 »

Warmsignal

« Reply #14913 on: November 21, 2019, 02:29:36 am »
Oh man, the Switch is being absolutely dumped on with so many intriguing new releases as of late. My wallet is weeping for mercy. Where was all of this Switch support a year ago? It's like many developers suddenly realized the Switch is a thing and started putting out some games.

kashell

« Reply #14914 on: November 28, 2019, 08:40:47 am »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

« Reply #14915 on: November 28, 2019, 09:35:38 am »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

you too :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

telly

« Reply #14916 on: November 28, 2019, 01:28:38 pm »
Happy thanksgiving y'all :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

doafan

« Reply #14917 on: December 03, 2019, 12:14:24 pm »
It's kinda curious how these past months I've spent my time through different web pages that almost forgot that am also a member here, have to say job has been very stressful at the office that had to take a full weekend off which is kinda rare cause am not the kind of person that loves to take an entire week to rest at home, so I took my family to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon were we sure did spent the best days of this year, took our time to enjoy the view at Paseo Santa Lucia but best of all to view the amazing art that they did for the event Luztopia, this is the second time this year that I took my family to this city, my little girl is growing so fast that I do want her to play as much as she can at Kidzania, she is right now 10 years old and for some stupid reason got the feeling than in a couple of years she won't wanna go there anymore, honestly I don't want that, I mean am an 41 old man that still loves to play, not only videogames cause life is so precious to be just there boring and sleeping so I want my daughter to be maybe a little like me, know that it's maybe not logic because every person is different but dreaming is free plus the example that I gave her with my daily activities still counts, guess that is that time of the year where I start to feel melancholic.

I ate like a pig all those days, even gained a lot of weight because didn't resisted all the food that this city has to offer, walked a lot of kilometers just to go from one part to another so this way I can enjoy more the view and at every place where something good was being cooked I had to take a taste of that food more than one time, not gonna share any photos, am not a fan of sharing images of my family or myself, guess that's one of the reasons why I don't like pages like Facebook or Twitter, my wife was mad with me because she also ate with me everytime but it wasn't my fault because I didn't forced her to anything, both of us will start the diet next year, won't gonna start at December, am not that crazy to miss all the food that this month has to offer.

Sorry for my post, really love this page and l do enjoy being here but I live almost all my days in a rush even when I don't like it this way, will try to be here most often.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

Warmsignal

« Reply #14918 on: December 03, 2019, 01:01:46 pm »
After doing a bit of game shopping for multiple Secret Santas, it's hitting me again how ridiculous prices are nowadays. It's not the fault of the lists I get, it just that every game that's worthwhile nowadays is between $50 - $90. Like seriously, every decently popular game. So many of these I'm glad that I got years and years ago for a fraction of these crazy prices. Just some examples -

Luigi's Mansion GameCube - $50
After Burner III 32X - $50
Castlevania Bloodlines Genesis - $80
Dondonpachi Saturn - $70
Resident Evil 3 Dreamcast - $50
Sonic CD - $50

I feel for anyone who doesn't have this stuff already who actually still wants it. This common as dirt stuff is just not worth that kind of money, I'm sorry but it's not. I have no problem buying it for a Secret Santa event if it fits in the budget, but if I had to pay this just for my own collection nowadays, no way I'd do it. Emulation and modding all the way.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 01:03:19 pm by Warmsignal »

pzeke

« Reply #14919 on: December 08, 2019, 08:30:04 am »
I would rather be too cold than too hot any day. I can't stand the heat

This, definitely; however, I get used to hot weather rather quickly. By that I mean that whether hot or cold it doesn’t bother me (unless it's excruciatingly hot), but were I to choose, I prefer cold weather any day of the week.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

kashell

« Reply #14920 on: December 08, 2019, 12:10:29 pm »
I've been reading through the Vandal Hearts II guide, and it has "RPG game" written more times than any self-respecting guide should. Otherwise, it's a pretty well-made guide.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14921 on: December 25, 2019, 03:31:44 pm »
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!

pzeke

« Reply #14922 on: December 25, 2019, 04:13:39 pm »
Right back at ya.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

doafan

« Reply #14923 on: December 26, 2019, 12:40:42 pm »
Allow me to fix it for you and a little late but Merry Christmas for everybody.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

kashell

« Reply #14924 on: December 31, 2019, 08:40:25 am »
Almost time to ring in the New Year and pop some bubbly. Get hype!