Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1517457 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15060 on: March 04, 2020, 06:43:19 am »
Our neighborhood was all good. Only a few downed branches here or there. Downtown, on the other hand, didn't do so well.

Glad to hear it.  Pretty much the same for us.  We were far enough south to miss the touchdowns, etc.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15061 on: March 04, 2020, 06:01:56 pm »
If anyone has a spare $500 lying around, I really think I need an Analog nt mini.  Feel free to grab me one.

Warmsignal

« Reply #15062 on: March 04, 2020, 07:58:26 pm »
Has anyone here played Control on PS4, or XB1 as of late? I heard the game ran pretty bad on most base consoles when it first came out, but then I heard there were some patches released that might have made it lot more playable?

« Reply #15063 on: March 04, 2020, 09:07:27 pm »
Has anyone here played Control on PS4, or XB1 as of late? I heard the game ran pretty bad on most base consoles when it first came out, but then I heard there were some patches released that might have made it lot more playable?
i played it at release on ps4 pro.  Completely playable.  Heard X1X was better.  Stuttering only occurred when loading the game and unpausing the game. 

doafan

« Reply #15064 on: March 05, 2020, 10:09:07 am »
Am gonna take my family into a trip to Monterrey just to celebrate Mothers Day there so have been selling some of my Amiibo Cards, where this past Monday have sold three of them at Mercado Libre, already knew that some of them are kinda rare/popular but honestly didn't expected that they were even more popular at my country, sold Bob, Chevre and Lolly for 1650 pesos which at today exchange rate is $ 88.76 Dollars, paid less than 20 bucks for them this past year and already have recovered that money and earned some extra, still need some extra cash for the food so I put all my cards on sale with the hope that I can get them back in a near future.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

kashell

« Reply #15065 on: March 08, 2020, 08:54:31 pm »
Our neighborhood was all good. Only a few downed branches here or there. Downtown, on the other hand, didn't do so well.

Glad to hear it.  Pretty much the same for us.  We were far enough south to miss the touchdowns, etc.
Glad you were all good, too!

Warmsignal

« Reply #15066 on: March 10, 2020, 02:05:59 pm »
Reggie Fils-Aime is now on the GameStop board of directors? Interesting. I wonder if one man could somehow turn the fortunes of the company around? GS is a having a "Mario Day" sale currently. Coincidence?

kashell

« Reply #15067 on: March 13, 2020, 08:25:15 am »
Wellp. Japan has been cancelled for next month. Kind of a bummer, but the cons of going this April outweigh the pros.

This year is really testing my resolve.

« Reply #15068 on: March 15, 2020, 09:01:18 am »
Reggie Fils-Aime is now on the GameStop board of directors? Interesting. I wonder if one man could somehow turn the fortunes of the company around? GS is a having a "Mario Day" sale currently. Coincidence?

He's probably just there in some advisory capacity - because they need it, if even to just slow the bleeding.

kashell

« Reply #15069 on: March 18, 2020, 12:58:32 pm »
This social distancing stuff is harder than I thought.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15070 on: March 18, 2020, 03:02:36 pm »

I think I could do this for a while.
Just give me my wife and kid. I can text everyone else.

« Reply #15071 on: March 21, 2020, 01:05:56 pm »

It's just the idea of not going out... even if I (for some reason) wanted to.  I'd be nice to at least have the option.

Also, post 1,000!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15072 on: March 21, 2020, 11:16:04 pm »
How’s everyone holding up? 
I’m pretty damn good at hunkering down. If I get sent home from work, I’m going to have to meet up with some of you fuckers online.

Flashback2012

« Reply #15073 on: March 22, 2020, 09:53:02 am »
How’s everyone holding up? 
I’m pretty damn good at hunkering down. If I get sent home from work, I’m going to have to meet up with some of you fuckers online.

Oh sure, meet up with us online but not at an arcade show!  >:(

Just kidding...speaking of, it was definitely lower key this year than in years past. I'm sure fears of COVID were a factor, they had hand sanitizing stations positioned all throughout the show floor. Still, the show definitely seemed lacking in pins/machines. We changed our weekend plans around a bit and definitely got our money's worth on Saturday night.

kashell

« Reply #15074 on: March 22, 2020, 12:18:05 pm »

It's just the idea of not going out... even if I (for some reason) wanted to.  I'd be nice to at least have the option.

Also, post 1,000!

Ahh yeah, post 1,000!

They're saying that even hanging out a buddy's house should be avoided. So, we shouldn't have our watch parties or game nights. It's given me more time to game, at least.