Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1147350 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15645 on: March 18, 2021, 06:16:19 pm »
Jokes aside, I guess I'm wired to get up early since I usually go to sleep early. My work is flexible with folks' starting time so that helps.
www.kashelltriumph.com
If you make me your enemy, you make the world your enemy.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15646 on: March 19, 2021, 12:50:06 pm »
Gotham Knights has been pushed back to sometime in 2022, dang it.

Flashback2012

« Reply #15647 on: March 19, 2021, 02:43:23 pm »

I spy the Xbox Series X in your recently added items box. I assume you managed to nail one down finally?  ;)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15648 on: March 19, 2021, 03:01:44 pm »

I spy the Xbox Series X in your recently added items box. I assume you managed to nail one down finally?  ;)

I got sick of the game. I've been on an order as soon as it's available multiple times, just to be outdone by bots.

Just got my stimulus so I paid more on eBay for it.

But now the guy is like, "I'll be gone till next Thursday, can I ship it then?"

Bullshit. He ordered recently and doesn't have it, yet, I'm sure. But I guess I'll have to wait, now.

pzeke

« Reply #15649 on: March 19, 2021, 05:55:29 pm »
I got sick of the game. I've been on an order as soon as it's available multiple times, just to be outdone by bots.

Just got my stimulus so I paid more on eBay for it.

But now the guy is like, "I'll be gone till next Thursday, can I ship it then?"

Bullshit. He ordered recently and doesn't have it, yet, I'm sure. But I guess I'll have to wait, now.

Kvetches about scalpers on a multitude of occasions, then turns around and gives in to a one.

That's precious.
I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15650 on: March 19, 2021, 09:19:43 pm »
Yep, still feel the same. Screw the scalpers. That's why I haven't been able to get my hands on one in 4 months, even when it's in my freaking cart. After 4 months of trying I feel like I have no other way to get one.

kashell

« Reply #15651 on: March 20, 2021, 10:50:58 am »
I'm glad I'm still in no hurry for a current gen console. It sounds like too much of a hassle to get one.
www.kashelltriumph.com

Cartagia

« Reply #15652 on: March 20, 2021, 11:10:15 am »
I'm glad I'm still in no hurry for a current gen console. It sounds like too much of a hassle to get one.

Same.  There is exactly one game I want to play that is out and exclusive to the new Gen, and it is already a remake.  I'm fine waiting.

Playing Super Mario Maker 2 @ https://www.twitch.tv/shauntrek

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15653 on: March 20, 2021, 12:36:53 pm »
So I took the plunge and finally bought the 2600. I have a 7800 and I’m like, that’s good enough since I can play 2600 games.
Some context, 2600 was the first console I played(I was born in 88). We played on my moms system. So I’ve always loved the console for being my first gaming console. Well I’ve been thinking, even thought I can play the 2600 games, I need to have the actual console to my collection feels more complete. So I did lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #15654 on: March 20, 2021, 09:32:04 pm »

Same.  There is exactly one game I want to play that is out and exclusive to the new Gen, and it is already a remake.  I'm fine waiting.
Demon's Souls?
www.kashelltriumph.com

Cartagia

« Reply #15655 on: March 21, 2021, 01:20:32 am »

Demon's Souls?

That's the one!

Playing Super Mario Maker 2 @ https://www.twitch.tv/shauntrek

kashell

« Reply #15656 on: March 21, 2021, 01:45:52 pm »
That's the one I'm most curious about, too. But again, I am in zero rush to play it and/or get the console to play it on.
www.kashelltriumph.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15657 on: March 21, 2021, 08:02:05 pm »
I got to hang out with my boy Kashell this weekend. We got to see some things and buy a few games. Dang it was a good time.

Flashback2012

« Reply #15658 on: March 22, 2021, 03:25:04 am »
I got to hang out with my boy Kashell this weekend. We got to see some things and buy a few games. Dang it was a good time.

Jealous! Right now would have been our annual round up in Louisville too. I heard that LAX is supposed to happen later this year.

kashell

« Reply #15659 on: March 22, 2021, 07:49:21 am »
Hell yeah, brother! Always a good time. We had to make up for missing out on the biannual fun last year.
www.kashelltriumph.com