Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1610269 times)

davifus

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3615 on: September 23, 2014, 01:17:20 pm »
So I'm a huge football fan and up to this point I always heard that the Blitz the League games were horrible and never even wasted time on them... I just now looked into them myself and they actually seem to be decent and interesting... I really don't know how I've never just grabbed them considering I have every damn madden since 2002. So that's what I'll be keeping an eye out for today when I go out and about!

If Im thinking of the same Blitz as you then I would recommend Blitz Overtime on the PSP. It's my absolute favorite
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3616 on: September 23, 2014, 01:59:05 pm »
i have no psp

davifus

« Reply #3617 on: September 23, 2014, 02:09:14 pm »

argyle

« Reply #3618 on: September 23, 2014, 02:15:39 pm »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3619 on: September 23, 2014, 02:25:55 pm »
i have no psp

Acquire one then

You make a fair point

@argyle what the hell is that?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:30:02 pm by Bwigdahl »

argyle

« Reply #3620 on: September 23, 2014, 02:31:20 pm »
i have no psp

Acquire one then

You make a fair point

@argyle what the hell is that?

It's a GameBoy Station, obviously! :P
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

davifus

« Reply #3621 on: September 23, 2014, 02:32:44 pm »
GTqH9o8

Get that Plebeian system out of here.

It all about the POPSTATION

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3622 on: September 23, 2014, 02:52:13 pm »
I'll probably just stick with an actual psp  :P

davifus

« Reply #3623 on: September 23, 2014, 03:17:04 pm »

argyle

« Reply #3624 on: September 23, 2014, 03:20:51 pm »

Hey, if you don't want a device that may or may not play both GameBoy & PSP games featuring Street Fighter and/or King of Fighters, that's your loss.   ;)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3625 on: September 23, 2014, 03:31:26 pm »

Hey, if you don't want a device that may or may not play both GameBoy & PSP games featuring Street Fighter and/or King of Fighters, that's your loss.   ;)

Whenever I get the psp, I'll just duct tape my SP to it and call it good... also I don't like fighters on handheld systems anyway.

I gotta say though, mr argyle, I was just snooping around your collection and my man you have a damn impressive PS2 collection. I'm a little bit jealous to be honest :P

argyle

« Reply #3626 on: September 23, 2014, 04:04:14 pm »

Whenever I get the psp, I'll just duct tape my SP to it and call it good... also I don't like fighters on handheld systems anyway.

I gotta say though, mr argyle, I was just snooping around your collection and my man you have a damn impressive PS2 collection. I'm a little bit jealous to be honest :P

I'm with you on fighters on a handheld. 

And thank you - tho to be honest, I think I'm about to sell all of my disk-only PS2 games.  I got them because they were really cheap, but I just hate having disk-only games in my collection.  I thought I could complete them for less than it would cost me to just buy them complete straight out, but now I'm seeing that's not really the case.  :-\  The PS2 is my favorite system, love collecting for it (and playing it :) ). 

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3627 on: September 23, 2014, 04:11:28 pm »

I'm with you on fighters on a handheld. 

And thank you - tho to be honest, I think I'm about to sell all of my disk-only PS2 games.  I got them because they were really cheap, but I just hate having disk-only games in my collection.  I thought I could complete them for less than it would cost me to just buy them complete straight out, but now I'm seeing that's not really the case.  :-\  The PS2 is my favorite system, love collecting for it (and playing it :) ).

Yeah PS2 and SNES are my 2 favorites to collect for... although I'm starting to really love the PS1. It's a system I never had growing up but it feels so much like a spiritual successor to the SNES even more so than its actual successor in the N64. And my PS2 collection is *mostly*(probably around 90%) CIB. I did go out to a Gamestop when they were getting rid of their PS2 supply and picked up like 15 disc only games on clearance. So far I think I've only gotten the box/manual for 1 of them since lol.

karyann

« Reply #3628 on: September 23, 2014, 04:57:49 pm »
Yeah PS2 and SNES are my 2 favorites to collect for... although I'm starting to really love the PS1. It's a system I never had growing up but it feels so much like a spiritual successor to the SNES even more so than its actual successor in the N64. And my PS2 collection is *mostly*(probably around 90%) CIB. I did go out to a Gamestop when they were getting rid of their PS2 supply and picked up like 15 disc only games on clearance. So far I think I've only gotten the box/manual for 1 of them since lol.

What do you love about collecting for the SNES? :) I really want to like collecting SNES games, but the fact that
A) There seems to be few SNES games in the wild where I live, and
B) Prices for these games are absolutely outrageous,

make it that I currently don't have any fun collecting anything SNES :( I want to give it some love, damn it!

kashell

« Reply #3629 on: September 23, 2014, 05:04:39 pm »
w00t, a successful day of game hunting. I got to get rid of a few things that don't belong in the collection and, in their place, acquire two new games that do!