Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1653212 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4800 on: November 26, 2014, 03:49:41 pm »
I don't watch Jersey Shore, but I do watch The Real Houseives of Orange County, New York City and Atlanta. I never cared for the chickens in NJ and Miami. I think everyone has his or her guilty pleasure. Housewives is one of mine. XD

Oh God, that's like the worst one for me. It's just mass chaos. A dozen women all screaming and/or crying at each other at once. That's one that as soon as it comes on, I have to retreat to my man-cave or it starts making me irritable.

kashell

« Reply #4801 on: November 26, 2014, 03:51:36 pm »
I have no shame in my game. I have been listening to my favorite artist all day (I think dark knows who I'm talking about) during work. As a result, I have been dancing and swaying in my chair to the music. My co-workers only wish they could be this energetic!

I don't watch Jersey Shore, but I do watch The Real Houseives of Orange County, New York City and Atlanta. I never cared for the chickens in NJ and Miami. I think everyone has his or her guilty pleasure. Housewives is one of mine. XD

Oh God, that's like the worst one for me. It's just mass chaos. A dozen women all screaming and/or crying at each other at once. That's one that as soon as it comes on, I have to retreat to my man-cave or it starts making me irritable.

Ha! I just love it. Wealthy women going at each other's throats about he-saids and she-saids never gets old. Since I lived in Atlanta for a couple of years, I was able to see some of the places that got shown during filming.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4802 on: November 26, 2014, 06:37:35 pm »
my tv guilty pleasure is Gilmore Girls... well that and all the cartoons I watch lol

tpugmire

« Reply #4803 on: November 26, 2014, 07:07:00 pm »
I pretty much only watch Agents of SHIELD, Sons of Anarchy, and The Tonight Show.  I'm actually kind of glad that SOA is ending soon.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4804 on: November 26, 2014, 07:30:14 pm »
It's all geek T.V., for me. Other than South Park and Simpsons. Comic books shows (Flash, Gotham, Agents of SHIELD, etc.), wrestling, game reviewers on YouTube, and sci-fi stuff like Stargate, Star Trek, Sliders, etc. as well as real space shows like The Universe.

karyann

« Reply #4805 on: November 26, 2014, 08:07:31 pm »
I don't watch TV at all  :o I watched Desperate Housewives back in high school with a friend, and we basically laughed our butts off watching that. Other than that, I'm more of a Netflix-from-time-to-time person :P

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4806 on: November 26, 2014, 08:47:11 pm »
I watch ESPN in the morning with my coffee to catch up on whats going on.... Once NFL season ends ill stop watching. Other then that, I don't watch much TV.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #4807 on: November 26, 2014, 08:47:30 pm »
Star Trek, Jeopardy, Walking Dead. WWII History Channel stuff too. That's about it for me.

abe

« Reply #4808 on: November 26, 2014, 08:51:01 pm »
Star Trek, Jeopardy, Walking Dead. WWII History Channel stuff too. That's about it for me.

Sadly, the History Channel isn't nearly as good as it used to be.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #4809 on: November 26, 2014, 10:34:49 pm »
I don't watch TV, but do watch several TV shows when they come on Netflix, online and on DVD:

Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, South Park, Family Guy, and Impractical Jokers.

I also watch a TON of anime.

maximo310

« Reply #4810 on: November 26, 2014, 10:43:46 pm »
So I went to Gamestop's page to look for some pre-owned stuff to see store availability, but for some odd reason, its like they removed most of the pickup at store option for most games. I wonder if that's an issue with the site, or if its a holiday sale tactic, or something else since I'm pretty confused about it.

foxhack

« Reply #4811 on: November 26, 2014, 11:19:46 pm »
... they've never had that option for me (my local US shop.)

Then again, those assholes refused to special order stuff for me from nearby stores all the time so I haven't gone there in a few years.

maximo310

« Reply #4812 on: November 27, 2014, 12:12:58 am »
... they've never had that option for me (my local US shop.)

Then again, those assholes refused to special order stuff for me from nearby stores all the time so I haven't gone there in a few years.
Oops, it was a website glitch. Most of their stores have the option to pick it up( although sometimes they easily screw up their check for inventory, and say they don't have it when they actually have the item in stock). The ordering stuff from different stores can be difficult depending on your store employees, but the ones at the store near my house have been helpful in securing some items from stores that were 50-75 miles from me, although I had to check to see if they got the item a week or so later since they sometimes forget to notify me of the situation.

foxhack

« Reply #4813 on: November 27, 2014, 12:41:44 am »
Oops, it was a website glitch. Most of their stores have the option to pick it up( although sometimes they easily screw up their check for inventory, and say they don't have it when they actually have the item in stock). The ordering stuff from different stores can be difficult depending on your store employees, but the ones at the store near my house have been helpful in securing some items from stores that were 50-75 miles from me, although I had to check to see if they got the item a week or so later since they sometimes forget to notify me of the situation.

As I said, they're assholes.

I tried to buy Metal Slug Anthology for PS2 there. The site said in stock, I got there, grabbed the case, and they couldn't find the disc. The guy there told me an employee probably took it to play at home.

I've never bought anything there since.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4814 on: November 27, 2014, 01:19:08 am »
I don't watch much TV, in the morning with my coffee, ill turn on ESPN and catch up on anything NFL related (off season I watch sometimes)

Also like Tosh.o, Rick and Morty and a few other shows, I mostly have them on for background noise.

Since I got my laptop back a few weeks ago, the last week or so ive been on a One Piece kick.....
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730