Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1656369 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8805 on: December 05, 2015, 08:20:46 pm »
Interesting. Thanks for the lesson, fighterpilot. I had a few more questions/comments, but will abstain like the gentleman I am.

Has anyone seen the new trailer for the FFVII remake? I'm rather disappointed. It looks more like an Uncharted game than an RPG. Hopefully there will be some more footage and some descriptions that discuss the battle system in detail.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8806 on: December 05, 2015, 08:46:30 pm »
Interesting. Thanks for the lesson, fighterpilot. I had a few more questions/comments, but will abstain like the gentleman I am.

Has anyone seen the new trailer for the FFVII remake? I'm rather disappointed. It looks more like an Uncharted game than an RPG. Hopefully there will be some more footage and some descriptions that discuss the battle system in detail.

Feel free to PM me them or pm me on fb. Trust me. I don't mind.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8807 on: December 05, 2015, 09:18:20 pm »

Really?
I got more of a crisis core vibe

« Reply #8808 on: December 05, 2015, 09:32:36 pm »
I actually liked the trailer, but I don't have much experience with RPGs other than playing some of FFX (I need to finish that, dammit!).

Warmsignal

« Reply #8809 on: December 06, 2015, 02:04:31 am »

Well, as it stands most law abiding citizens do not own a gun

Huh? Can't tell if you're serious.

Yes. Where I live, the majority of the population do not own one, or at least do report ownership in surveys. Not sure why anyone taking a survey would be dishonest about it. I personally don't anybody who owns one.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8810 on: December 06, 2015, 11:08:45 am »

Well, as it stands most law abiding citizens do not own a gun

Huh? Can't tell if you're serious.

Yes. Where I live, the majority of the population do not own one, or at least do report ownership in surveys. Not sure why anyone taking a survey would be dishonest about it. I personally don't anybody who owns one.

You seriously don't know a single person that goes hunting or shooting? I find that very hard to believe. I bet a lot of people in your area do.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8811 on: December 06, 2015, 11:24:50 am »
I know a lot of people who wont admit they own guns, but there is a bias in California towards gun owners. For example, when they go to the doctor with their kids, and the paper work ask do you own any guns, they will put no or wont answer it.

also, my Christmas tree.

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #8812 on: December 06, 2015, 11:47:33 am »
also, my Christmas tree.

Ooh, a full-size tree! I miss living in a space big enough to have a big tree haha. I like the simple color scheme :)

kashell

« Reply #8813 on: December 06, 2015, 12:43:43 pm »
That tree is looking swell!

I hope it's not like Crisis Core. Not because Crisis Core was a bad game (I enjoyed it) but because this remake has big shoes to fill and, as such, I feel it deserves something truly unique.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8814 on: December 06, 2015, 12:49:43 pm »
Our new family dog (and my daughter in the background).

Rescued after no one claimed her. Vet says she's about 5 years old, and is a German-Shepherd mix. My wife named her Callie. She super-sweet and well-behaved, so I'm surprised no one claimed her. But she's also VERY needy for attention.

karyann

« Reply #8815 on: December 06, 2015, 02:17:23 pm »
Our new family dog (and my daughter in the background).

Rescued after no one claimed her. Vet says she's about 5 years old, and is a German-Shepherd mix. My wife named her Callie. She super-sweet and well-behaved, so I'm surprised no one claimed her. But she's also VERY needy for attention.

Aww, that's a pretty dog! Well-behaved dogs seem to be a rarity these days, as a lot of people don't seem to care for dog training. It's great that she's a good dog :)

gf78

« Reply #8816 on: December 07, 2015, 10:41:15 am »
I know a lot of people who wont admit they own guns, but there is a bias in California towards gun owners. For example, when they go to the doctor with their kids, and the paper work ask do you own any guns, they will put no or wont answer it.

They actually ask you that shit?  At a doctor's office??  Crazy.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #8817 on: December 07, 2015, 10:43:39 am »
California requires private transfers to go through a FFL(gun store). Wait 10 days, then you can pick it up.
C&R's(guns over 50 years old) are now like that too. Use to be, you can cash and carry if the seller had a C&R FFL.
Anything older then 1898 is consider antique firearm, and needs no gun store or FFL. You can buy and trade those at will. Which are mosty your black powders and muzzle loaders lol.

But buying a new gun in any state, you have to go through an FFL and submit to a federal background check. If you are a felon, have a DV charge, 51-50, etc. you arent getting a gun. ive seen lots of people on my gun forum get "holds" and you have to clear it up with the DOJ or ATF before getting your gun. (Unless you are the ATF and running the Operation Fast and Furious program, and not be bothered to track the guns you gave to straw purchasers )

Private sales of handguns happen all the time in Missouri on Buy/Sell/Trade Facebook pages.  I see people selling the stuff all the time.  Craigslist is big for it too.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8818 on: December 07, 2015, 10:46:05 am »

Its normally on paper work, they also ask, like, do you own cars, do the kids wear seat belts, does anyone in the household smoke, ive seen pics of it posted before on facebook.

In other news, ace combat 7!!!

1049-2600-8730

telly

« Reply #8819 on: December 07, 2015, 10:46:54 am »

Yeah, it's part of the safety assessment that they ask you/ when your young. It goes in with wearing a bike helmet or a seatbelt.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 10:48:27 am by telly »
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery