Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1670440 times)

gf78

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #10170 on: March 22, 2016, 03:06:31 pm »
I had to share this!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #10171 on: March 22, 2016, 03:17:10 pm »
I love seeing stupid stuff like these.

Like the one girl who posted her credit card on twitter to show the design, and then showed the CCV on the back because someone wanted to see what the back looked like.

soera

« Reply #10172 on: March 22, 2016, 03:34:12 pm »
I had to share this!

Turf, if you send an email to Nintendo, they may reimburse you ...

gf78

« Reply #10173 on: March 22, 2016, 03:34:51 pm »
I love seeing stupid stuff like these.

Like the one girl who posted her credit card on twitter to show the design, and then showed the CCV on the back because someone wanted to see what the back looked like.

Some people are just....too stupid to exist.  I kid, I kid.   :P  But really, where the F is your brain to do some of this crap?   :o
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10174 on: March 22, 2016, 04:00:08 pm »
I had to share this!

That was $50, GONE!  POOF!  Now some asshat is playing my download of Super Ball Snatcher.   :'(

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10175 on: March 22, 2016, 04:06:52 pm »
I had to share this!

That was $50, GONE!  POOF!  Now some asshat is playing with my download of Super Ball Snatcher.   :'(

Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Ya know...I coulda sworn that I've warned you about just randomly snatching balls, every time a pretty pair goes strolling by you, turf  :-\
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10176 on: March 22, 2016, 04:09:46 pm »
I had to share this!

That was $50, GONE!  POOF!  Now some asshat is playing with my download of Super Ball Snatcher.   :'(

Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Ya know...I coulda sworn that I've warned you about just randomly snatching balls, every time a pretty pair goes strolling by you, turf  :-\

I know.  I just can't help myself

90snostalga

« Reply #10177 on: March 22, 2016, 07:42:34 pm »
I'm not sure how to feel about the end of production for the WiiU. I like the WiiU.   :'(

« Reply #10178 on: March 22, 2016, 07:50:45 pm »
Time to buy all the WiiU games!

Warmsignal

« Reply #10179 on: March 22, 2016, 08:29:48 pm »
Something doesn't sound right about this, and it is just a rumor. Nintendo is smarter than to announce the death of a current console before they've revealed their next step. It would be like Bernie Stolar saying "the Saturn is not our future". Usually the news of a new product comes in, it's give a vague release date, and production for the old continues at least until the new is out. I do not see a new Nintendo console or product being released this year.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10180 on: March 22, 2016, 08:58:34 pm »
^ Especially for Nintendo it seems strange. They even often push a few games on the older system for the next year or so before completely abandoning it for a new system. Remember Donkey Kong Country 3, Paper Mario, or Zelda Twilight Princess?

Warmsignal

« Reply #10181 on: March 22, 2016, 10:31:20 pm »
Always felt like this needed to be made.

« Reply #10182 on: March 23, 2016, 08:00:33 am »
I was actually quite pleasantly surprised when I didn't see folks throwing that rumor around here, I've seen it everywhere else.

Nintendo announced that they are not ceasing production of the Wii U.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10183 on: March 23, 2016, 08:28:36 am »
What an intersting day yesterday. Sony released the fallout 4 dlc 3 hours late. And right as it was finishing downloading. My power goes out for 4 hours. So by the time I rebooted my ps4. Went through its whole "don't turn your system off like that" reboot. And finally finishing downloading the dlc. I was like. Screw it. I'm going to bed. Cause I has just finish the podcast lol.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #10184 on: March 23, 2016, 09:08:33 am »
What an intersting day yesterday. Sony released the fallout 4 dlc 3 hours late. And right as it was finishing downloading. My power goes out for 4 hours. So by the time I rebooted my ps4. Went through its whole "don't turn your system off like that" reboot. And finally finishing downloading the dlc. I was like. Screw it. I'm going to bed. Cause I has just finish the podcast lol.

Sounds like my evening.  I was out and about, so I remotely started the Star Wars Battlefront DLC download.  Well, it downloaded but the update file that is nearly 9 gigs in size was crawling along like a turtle with two legs tied behind his shell.  I watched some TV, packaged some items for shipping, watched some more TV and went back to the PS4.  Yeah...still limping along.  By 10PM I finally said F it and went to bed.