Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1663662 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11730 on: July 24, 2016, 09:23:52 pm »
Hanging out with turf (and his lovely plus one) was the top highlight of a weekend that was already filled to the max with many highlights.

Memphis, TN will never be the same again.

My shelves will never be the same after finding that Gameboy Booster.  Now, I have to see if it's in the database

kashell

« Reply #11731 on: July 25, 2016, 08:09:34 am »
I see it in your collection signature. Did you add yourself or was it already there?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11732 on: July 25, 2016, 09:16:25 am »
I see it in your collection signature. Did you add yourself or was it already there?

Oddly enough, it was there.  2 other people have it. 

soera

« Reply #11733 on: July 25, 2016, 09:35:12 am »
I put it in there. I sold mine to someone on here when I was cleaning house.

« Reply #11734 on: July 25, 2016, 10:09:18 am »
I put it in there. I sold mine to someone on here when I was cleaning house.
It was meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

kashell

« Reply #11735 on: July 26, 2016, 09:36:26 am »
Pro tip: don't read how to do cool stuff in a video game you're playing during the early hours of work and then look at the clock to see you've only been there for a few minutes.

It's going to be a long day.

azure

« Reply #11736 on: July 26, 2016, 09:41:16 am »
Pro tip: don't read how to do cool stuff in a video game you're playing during the early hours of work and then look at the clock to see you've only been there for a few minutes.

I familiar with that feeling, seems like time passes slower in that situation.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11737 on: July 26, 2016, 10:32:06 am »

You know what I do to pass the time at work?  I listen to past episodes of the Our Parents' Basement Podcast!  You can download it on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher!

kashell

« Reply #11738 on: July 26, 2016, 10:59:25 am »

You know what I do to pass the time at work?  I listen to past episodes of the Our Parents' Basement Podcast!  You can download it on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher!

That's a great idea! And did you know that there are new episodes every Thursday evening?

karyann

« Reply #11739 on: July 26, 2016, 12:40:46 pm »
Hanging out with turf (and his lovely plus one) was the top highlight of a weekend that was already filled to the max with many highlights.

Memphis, TN will never be the same again.

My shelves will never be the same after finding that Gameboy Booster.  Now, I have to see if it's in the database

Sounds like you had fun! :) I wish I could meet a bunch of you guys. That's the magic of the internet, meeting cool people who live too far away for you to have been able to meet them otherwise   8)

« Reply #11740 on: July 26, 2016, 12:51:22 pm »
I have Amazon money that expires today, but I have to use my Amazon money that expires a few months from now first before they will let me use the money that expires today.  Booooooooo.

So... Should I buy Little King's Story or Ori and the blind forest definitive edition?  I was also thinking about Dark Souls 2 first sin, but I still need to finish Demon's Souls and Dark souls first.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11741 on: July 26, 2016, 12:54:11 pm »

That's a great idea! And did you know that there are new episodes every Thursday evening?
If this shameless plug was any more shameless it be telling people to check out ourparentsbasement.com and how you can access the Facebook and twitter pages from there.

desocietas

« Reply #11742 on: July 26, 2016, 01:03:22 pm »
I have Amazon money that expires today, but I have to use my Amazon money that expires a few months from now first before they will let me use the money that expires today.  Booooooooo.

So... Should I buy Little King's Story or Ori and the blind forest definitive edition?  I was also thinking about Dark Souls 2 first sin, but I still need to finish Demon's Souls and Dark souls first.

If anything, isn't Little King's Story supposed to be out on PC soon? I haven't heard anything about it lately... But that's a great game. I had a lot of fun with it on the Wii. I haven't played Ori yet, but people swear by that game :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #11743 on: July 26, 2016, 02:12:56 pm »

If anything, isn't Little King's Story supposed to be out on PC soon? I haven't heard anything about it lately... But that's a great game. I had a lot of fun with it on the Wii. I haven't played Ori yet, but people swear by that game :)
*shrug*  I always feel weird about buying games for the Wii because I'll probably never play them.  But I've heard good things about Little King's Story, and it's XSEED which is good.  Plus, it's been on my wishlist for a long time, it's among the few games that survived me cutting out hundreds of games from my wishlist.

kashell

« Reply #11744 on: July 26, 2016, 02:18:20 pm »
OMIGAWD. Lady D, is your new avatar Aht from Radiant Historia? That is fantastic; such a great game.

Sounds like you had fun! :) I wish I could meet a bunch of you guys. That's the magic of the internet, meeting cool people who live too far away for you to have been able to meet them otherwise   8)

Yeah, it was a fun time. This website is good for bringing people together.

If this shameless plug was any more shameless it be telling people to check out ourparentsbasement.com and how you can access the Facebook and twitter pages from there.

If memory serves, folks can also re-watch old episodes and check out the cast bios on that very same website.