Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1526478 times)

tpugmire

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12841 on: March 16, 2017, 11:18:47 am »
I love this game. Probably my first favorite pc game, too bad it's not on Switch...
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12842 on: March 16, 2017, 02:12:48 pm »
The next 4 days are one of my favorite times of the year.  The NCAA Basketball Tournament has kicked off!  Nothing but basketball, and one Our Parents' Basement show, all weekend long.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12843 on: March 17, 2017, 02:57:07 pm »

desocietas

« Reply #12844 on: March 17, 2017, 03:21:10 pm »
Haha. I love my console and PC games, though I've been playing on PC for the most part lately. But still buying physical console games  ::)

I just around too much to claim allegiance to any particular platform nowadays...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12845 on: March 17, 2017, 03:52:22 pm »
http://io9.gizmodo.com/sony-just-randomly-announced-a-venom-movie-will-be-out-1793351904

Holy crap, we're getting a Venom movie! I've got my fingers crossed that they don't screw him up this time.

According to the info, it's going to tie into the new Spider-Man film (which is a Marvel Studios film). So it looks like this Sony/Marvel Studios deal is for the long term.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12846 on: March 18, 2017, 01:35:48 pm »
Will someone please just make a movie out of this already?!

Every time I watch this amazing trailer I want to go see the movie version of it (that doesn't exist).

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Cinematic Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roK7Wc6thzM

Warmsignal

« Reply #12847 on: March 18, 2017, 02:27:41 pm »
I've got a new one for you guys. Found a package I ordered lying in the mud near my mail box. I'm gonna have to get that PO box. My post man is has screwed up more times than he's got it right. I suspect any time there is damaging in shipping, it was probably him. Now my stuff isn't making it into the mail box.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12848 on: March 18, 2017, 02:40:46 pm »
I've got a new one for you guys. Found a package I ordered lying in the mud near my mail box. I'm gonna have to get that PO box. My post man is has screwed up more times than he's got it right. I suspect any time there is damaging in shipping, it was probably him. Now my stuff isn't making it into the mail box.

Write to his compagny, explain what happend, and he is no longer a post men.

Edit:
Other options i cant put down here  ;)

kashell

« Reply #12849 on: March 18, 2017, 04:22:23 pm »

Edit:

I'm intrigued by these other options!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12850 on: March 19, 2017, 10:53:50 am »

Edit:

Government job, the mailman has to REALLY screw up to get canned.

I know from experience, they don't care, and they have each other's backs. You can complain until you're face turns blue, and the best answer they give you is, "You should have bought insurance." As if that absolves of them of all responsibility. No other business in the world would get away with that crap, but the government can't go out of business.

Yeah, the post office's antics are a trigger for me. I don't have the best history with their carelessness.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12851 on: March 19, 2017, 11:10:11 am »
Why hasn't anyone ever made a Marvel or DC JRPG?

Seems like a no-brainer. Build your own custom party of DC or Marvel characters. Level them up to godly levels. Watch how powerful they become as they smite measly Parademons or Hydra agents. Find legendary equipment like a Power Ring, Iron Man armor, or the Infinity Gauntlet. And then fight the monstrous forms of foes like Galactus, Apocalypse, Parallax, or Darkseid.

It would be epic, right? Someone call up Squaresoft or Atlas and get it done!

Warmsignal

« Reply #12852 on: March 19, 2017, 12:57:23 pm »
I'm already becoming discouraged with the Wii U complete collection. Since the Hello Kitty disaster, shovelware games have been bumping up in price online quickly. I guess you could say it's somewhat warranted, ironically most of the shovelware games on the system are exceedingly hard to find.

Anyone who goes to GS regularly, let me know if you see any of these at least with original case -

Barbie Dreamhouse Party
Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts
Croods Prehistoric Party
Fast and Furious Showdown
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver
How To Train Your Dragon 2
Monster High 13 Wishes
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
Rise of The Guardians
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad

These will be the greatest challenge of the entire library.

htimreimer

« Reply #12853 on: March 20, 2017, 05:47:34 am »
well hi, with all the new faces, i'm not sure remembers me, for you who do, i'm not dead and if you don't, i'm one of the original members who signed up back in 2011.

what have i been doing all this time, well not collecting game, largely do to the things i want, i don't have the cash buy them and there was a bit of a hoarding problem, i have since moved on to collecting music and i'm not sure how often you will see me after this post but anyway, whats up, how much has the site changed and dose the flea still have room for his collection
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:51:51 am by htimreimer »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12854 on: March 20, 2017, 12:11:07 pm »
I follow several game stores on facebook.  I've seen, just this weekend, two say that they had just bought out someone's NES collection.

It may not be the bubble bursting, but is it a sign of things to come?