Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1672370 times)

guilty0fbeing

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13125 on: May 18, 2017, 10:13:52 am »
R.I.P. Chris Cornell

It's being investigated as a suicide.  :'(

kashell

« Reply #13126 on: May 18, 2017, 10:44:08 am »
R.I.P. Chris Cornell

He was awesome. The 90's was such a great decade for rock.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13127 on: May 18, 2017, 12:39:25 pm »
I hate when you're waiting on a game in the mail but you didn't get tracking.

Tracking is free now, and has been for a while. That's just poor customer service.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #13128 on: May 18, 2017, 12:46:08 pm »
I hate when you're waiting on a game in the mail but you didn't get tracking.

Tracking is free now, and has been for a while. That's just poor customer service.

I agree! It's just terrible when you're dealing with money and retro goods.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13129 on: May 18, 2017, 01:56:04 pm »
I don't get to go to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo...AGAIN!

I've been trying to get there for years now, and every year some important thing comes up that we need the money for instead.

Well I just got into a huge fight with my wife because apparently her and her parents booked a damn trip to the coast, so I can't afford to go again.

Worst part is her remark, "Oh, so my parents have to give up the trip that they already paid for?" I'VE GIVEN UP MY TRIP FOR LIKE 5 DAMN YEARS NOW FOR WHATEVER REASON CAME UP!!! And she wants to guilt trip me again out of it

SO DAMN PISSED TODAY!!!

« Reply #13130 on: May 18, 2017, 02:19:43 pm »

I've been trying to get there for years now, and every year some important thing comes up that we need the money for instead.

Well I just got into a huge fight with my wife because apparently her and her parents booked a damn trip to the coast, so I can't afford to go again.

Worst part is her remark, "Oh, so my parents have to give up the trip that they already paid for?" I'VE GIVEN UP MY TRIP FOR LIKE 5 DAMN YEARS NOW FOR WHATEVER REASON CAME UP!!! And she wants to guilt trip me again out of it

SO DAMN PISSED TODAY!!!
That's some pretty shitty stuff to not even be consulted on big money spending.  My condolences.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #13131 on: May 18, 2017, 04:25:51 pm »

SO DAMN PISSED TODAY!!!

As a married man, I'm so sorry! If you need to vent more, I'm here.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13132 on: May 18, 2017, 08:09:34 pm »

SO DAMN PISSED TODAY!!!

I WON! I'm going to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo finally! So excited! I have never been to a gaming com before. Been to a comic con, just not a gaming one.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #13133 on: May 18, 2017, 10:51:34 pm »
Congratulations!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13134 on: May 18, 2017, 11:10:57 pm »

SO DAMN PISSED TODAY!!!

As a married man, I'm so sorry! If you need to vent more, I'm here.

As a divorced man, well... I don't have any real advice to give. Enjoy the con! ;)

kashell

« Reply #13135 on: May 19, 2017, 08:12:50 am »
It's F-F-Friiiiiday!

telly

« Reply #13136 on: May 19, 2017, 08:47:29 am »
It's F-F-Friiiiiday!

Amen brotha! Anybody have any plans for the weekend?
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #13137 on: May 19, 2017, 09:10:02 am »
I'm a teacher. I have five more days after this Friday.

I need these days to end quickly.

Maybe I'll get to play say vidja games then...

Maybe...

kashell

« Reply #13138 on: May 19, 2017, 10:12:02 am »
It's F-F-Friiiiiday!

I'm going to be dragged (kicking and screaming) to the TN Ren Fair. Thank god there's booze there.

rayne315

« Reply #13139 on: May 19, 2017, 10:26:02 am »
It's F-F-Friiiiiday!

I'm going to be dragged (kicking and screaming) to the TN Ren Fair. Thank god there's booze there.

You don't like fairs? Im not sure if your fair will have the same fried food as the Iowa State Fair or not but its always worth it to me just to get some extremely strange sounding fried food.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully