Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1532920 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13665 on: September 19, 2017, 04:11:44 pm »
That looks really nice. But isn't FFX a PS2 game?

No, that's a mega rare edition that was releases for the PS One at the end of it's life also have a copy of at at mi house, can't share a photo cause am right now at the office  8)

Can't tell if being serious or not...

« Reply #13666 on: September 19, 2017, 04:25:51 pm »

No, that's a mega rare edition that was releases for the PS One at the end of it's life also have a copy of at at mi house, can't share a photo cause am right now at the office  8)

LOL It's a PS2 game yes, just in a jewel case with custom covers since I don't have any empty ps2 cases.

EDIT :

Even did one for FFX-2

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 04:28:53 pm by xnblank »
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13667 on: September 19, 2017, 04:39:59 pm »
There are these three cackling hens at work that really make me wish company policy didn't frown upon employees using duct tape to seal other's mouths shut.

But does your employee handbook explicitly forbid it?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13668 on: September 19, 2017, 04:55:13 pm »
There are these three cackling hens at work that really make me wish company policy didn't frown upon employees using duct tape to seal other's mouths shut.

Nerf guns tend to be a good alternative

*edited because f**k autocorrect

doafan

« Reply #13669 on: September 19, 2017, 05:22:30 pm »

LOL of course not, sorry I had tons of pressure this morning at the office so made that little joke  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

rayne315

« Reply #13670 on: September 20, 2017, 09:46:59 am »

LOL It's a PS2 game yes, just in a jewel case with custom covers since I don't have any empty ps2 cases.

EDIT :

Even did one for FFX-2

dude those games are so well done! where did you find the artwork or did you do it yourself?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #13671 on: September 20, 2017, 11:09:14 am »
dude those games are so well done! where did you find the artwork or did you do it yourself?

I put them together myself. Used a template for the back text area (has to edit it to fit though, so not really a good template). All the game art is just from image searches, some getting minor tweaks to make sure it looks good printed out.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:12:02 am by xnblank »
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

kashell

« Reply #13672 on: September 20, 2017, 11:47:31 am »
They look great. Nicely done.

karyann

« Reply #13673 on: September 20, 2017, 05:28:43 pm »
Are you going to be able to do the secret santa this year, Karyann? D:

I'm not sure yet, I love this event so much but I don't know if I could be super involved this year, and I feel like it would be boring not to participate in the discussions around it. I can't even remember if I uploaded a picture of the amazing gifts I got last year and I still feel bad about it...  :'(

« Reply #13674 on: September 21, 2017, 03:54:52 pm »
I don't know if it's just me, but when I buy something on ebay, I always have to pay immediately.  So I wind up never able to take advantage of combined shipping because it forces me to buy the items separately or the site doesn't automatically do combined shipping.  But when I sell stuff, people can buy it and just never pay for it.

kashell

« Reply #13675 on: September 21, 2017, 04:07:37 pm »
For anyone that's played it, is 30 dollars worth it for Einhander? It's one of the few Squaresoft games on the PlayStation that escaped my radar back in the day.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13676 on: September 21, 2017, 05:50:08 pm »
For anyone that's played it, is 30 dollars worth it for Einhander? It's one of the few Squaresoft games on the PlayStation that escaped my radar back in the day.

YES! One of the best shoot-em ups ever made. It has a very cool mechanic where you can steal enemies weapons and use them. The soundtrack and visuals are very cool, too. But be ready for a challenge.

$30 isn't a bad price, either.

doafan

« Reply #13677 on: September 22, 2017, 11:03:30 am »

The hell are you talking, at Mercado Libre there is only one copy of this one but is at least at $ 111 bucks, if you got a chance and the money buy it now  :o

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13678 on: September 22, 2017, 01:16:25 pm »
Do you ever have those days when you want to buy something?  You don't really care what; you just want to buy something.

Maybe it's just me ;)

doafan

« Reply #13679 on: September 22, 2017, 01:31:36 pm »
Do you ever have those days when you want to buy something?  You don't really care what; you just want to buy something.

Maybe it's just me ;)

You aren't the only one, at the beginning of this week have sold some comics at Mercado Libre so right now I have some extra money, since then am fighting the temptation to purchase some 3DS games that I want but am honestly I don't have the time to play, purchased Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and still haven't tested the cartridge to know if it works  :-\