Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1528062 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #14670 on: December 17, 2018, 08:49:48 am »
Report back... color me interested in this tale (pun intended).

shfan

« Reply #14671 on: December 20, 2018, 06:23:59 pm »
I made it to the final freaking boss of RE: Code Veronica X...and don't have enough ammo to defeat her...SERIOUSLY?! Screw this game!

This happened to me the 1st time I played it, but way earlier in the Antartic base as Claire. So I knew to conserve ammo, and I did! And it wasn't enough...so I watched the ending on YouTube.

This has to be the hardest entry in the series. No other RE game gives me such a headache.

It's been.. I don't even want to think how many years its been since I attempted code veronica, but yeah it's a tough one. At the time I was bowled over by the new visuals but absolutely gutted by the lack of new enemies, though some of the bosses made up for that partially. Running out of ammo was a regular occurence for me too, had to restart a couple of times, there's a lot of sections where you have to run away from powerful enemies without using a single bullet. Then there's the rotten dogs getting up in your face.. yeah, it's old skool despite the improved graphics.

rayne315

« Reply #14672 on: December 21, 2018, 10:32:44 am »
god I love today! my work is having a holiday pot luck and running movies. its basically a day they actually encourage us to just eat and not work and get paid for it!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #14673 on: December 21, 2018, 02:34:43 pm »
god I love today! my work is having a holiday pot luck and running movies. its basically a day they actually encourage us to just eat and not work and get paid for it!

I'm unofficially doing this. It's a ghost town at my work because almost everyone took today off.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14674 on: December 21, 2018, 08:21:01 pm »
Did inventory in the morning, boss brought in lunch, went home after lunch, off until the 2nd 8)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14675 on: December 22, 2018, 04:30:20 pm »
Did inventory in the morning, boss brought in lunch, went home after lunch, off until the 2nd 8)

That’s a dang good feeling!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14676 on: December 23, 2018, 01:19:01 pm »

That’s a dang good feeling!

After 3 weeks of overtime
After finishing shopping
After finishing wrapping
After cleaning till 3am last night because family was coming over at 10am for early Christmas (mom/sister side)

« Reply #14677 on: December 30, 2018, 10:49:08 am »
i'm nearing 2000 games in my collection and for the last few days I've been thinking about whether I should make the milestone of 2000 be a very memorable game. Unfortunately a very memorable game would likely be a very expensive one as well. I've considered making game #2000 a US Saturn game; I have not collected for the US Saturn since around 2010 and currently do not own any NTSC/US Saturn games. My thought was I could buy a game like Nights or even Virtua Fighter 2, which is really cheap. Only issue is I technically have both these games for the Japanese Saturn which somewhat diminishes my desire to purchase them at full price again. I put thought into going big and getting something like Burning Rangers or Shining Force 3, but that just takes me back to not being sure about buying a rare/expensive game for game #2000. Has anyone else faced this dilemma and if so what did you do to resolve this? Should I just have game 2000 be just another game that I find in the wild?

« Reply #14678 on: December 31, 2018, 12:29:47 pm »
i'm nearing 2000 games in my collection and for the last few days I've been thinking about whether I should make the milestone of 2000 be a very memorable game. Unfortunately a very memorable game would likely be a very expensive one as well. I've considered making game #2000 a US Saturn game; I have not collected for the US Saturn since around 2010 and currently do not own any NTSC/US Saturn games. My thought was I could buy a game like Nights or even Virtua Fighter 2, which is really cheap. Only issue is I technically have both these games for the Japanese Saturn which somewhat diminishes my desire to purchase them at full price again. I put thought into going big and getting something like Burning Rangers or Shining Force 3, but that just takes me back to not being sure about buying a rare/expensive game for game #2000. Has anyone else faced this dilemma and if so what did you do to resolve this? Should I just have game 2000 be just another game that I find in the wild?

Buy what makes you the most happy @bikingjahuty. and whatever can give you the most satisfaction or make you the most happy in life. That is what I need to do most times with my own money
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14679 on: December 31, 2018, 04:02:38 pm »
I can use PayPal for a purchase on GameStop's website. I can also use a gift card. But I'm not allowed to use both (PayPal for remainder after gift card is used)...WHY?!

telly

« Reply #14680 on: January 01, 2019, 10:34:55 am »
Here's to a great 2019 everyone :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #14681 on: January 01, 2019, 01:43:30 pm »

Thank you tel tel

kashell

« Reply #14682 on: January 01, 2019, 03:18:43 pm »

Cheers!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14683 on: January 02, 2019, 02:42:29 pm »
I just bought a Wii U game...I just wanted to share that because it's been so long since I've even played my Wii U, let alone buy a game for it, that it felt special.

I upgraded my LoZ: Twilight Princess to the HD version on Wii U.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14684 on: January 02, 2019, 03:34:24 pm »
I don’t think I’ve been on here in a while. 

Hey y’all.