Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1517504 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #14685 on: January 02, 2019, 03:38:14 pm »
I don’t think I’ve been on here in a while. 

Hey y’all.
(¬.¬) not falling for that one again.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14686 on: January 02, 2019, 03:54:22 pm »

Hey y’all.

A while for me is a week or so.

Flashback2012

« Reply #14687 on: January 02, 2019, 05:47:15 pm »

Hey y’all.

A while for me is a week or so.

I think I remember you. You had a man-caveshed in your backyard and a love for Cincy-style chili. Some of those details I might be mis-remembering like having that shed.  :P

telly

« Reply #14688 on: January 02, 2019, 06:32:21 pm »
What's the status on that shed anyway?  ???
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #14689 on: January 02, 2019, 08:33:50 pm »
I just bought a Wii U game...I just wanted to share that because it's been so long since I've even played my Wii U, let alone buy a game for it, that it felt special.

I upgraded my LoZ: Twilight Princess to the HD version on Wii U.

Good. As as Wii U owner, you should have this otherwise you get banned...from something I mean

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14690 on: January 02, 2019, 10:23:03 pm »
I just bought a Wii U game...I just wanted to share that because it's been so long since I've even played my Wii U, let alone buy a game for it, that it felt special.

Good. As as Wii U owner, you should have this otherwise you get banned...from something I mean

Wasn't in a big rush since I had the GameCube version.

telly

« Reply #14691 on: January 02, 2019, 10:27:48 pm »

Wasn't in a big rush since I had the GameCube version.

That's probably the last Wii U game I really want
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14692 on: January 02, 2019, 10:52:19 pm »
I still need Luigi U and the physical versions of Shovel Knight and Super Mario 3D World (have them digital). Then I'm done. I see no need for an HD Wind Waker, given the art style. I have the GameCube version.

telly

« Reply #14693 on: January 03, 2019, 09:16:35 am »
Luigi U would be nice too. I'd also like Yoshi's Wooly World but those are probably the only three that I would actually search for in a store or online or something.

I still need Luigi U and the physical versions of Shovel Knight and Super Mario 3D World (have them digital). Then I'm done. I see no need for an HD Wind Waker, given the art style. I have the GameCube version.

Well they do update the game with a better sail and some of the triforce shard locations, the tweaks make it a better overall experience
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14694 on: January 03, 2019, 10:13:28 am »
Luigi U would be nice too. I'd also like Yoshi's Wooly World but those are probably the only three that I would actually search for in a store or online or something.

Well they do update the game with a better sail and some of the triforce shard locations, the tweaks make it a better overall experience

Also you can now move while using the bow, hook shot, boomerang etc...

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14695 on: January 04, 2019, 10:04:53 am »
What's the status on that shed anyway?  ???

The shed (aka “The BOB”) is fully functional. I love having my own space. My wife loves me not having all my shit in the house.

It gets a little chilly out there since I don’t keep the heat running unless I think I’ll be out there. Spring and fall are great out there. In the summer, I have to remember to turn the air on.

I love my building. I just wish I had more time to spend on it.

mrnikon

« Reply #14696 on: January 05, 2019, 10:39:29 am »

Hey y’all.

No that's me... I will be on here for a few weeks then not come on here for a few months...

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14697 on: January 05, 2019, 11:37:23 am »

Bought that, too, now...

« Reply #14698 on: January 05, 2019, 11:59:02 am »

Bought that, too, now...

They all do eventually

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14699 on: January 05, 2019, 12:11:35 pm »
So you can't leave negative feedback for bad buyers on eBay...seriously?!

Buyer bought an item. Then asked me to refund them for no reason of my own. He told me he needed to pay rent (then why buy it?). I couldn't through eBay. So I tried through PayPal. PayPal kept giving me an error page, which I screenshotted and sent to the guy with an explanation before then calling eBay.

eBay then tells me it's because he never started a return. He just messaged me. So he needs to start a return. I tell the buyer that. He refuses and tells me to just cancel the order instead.

So I do so, but also plan to negative feedback the guy...oh but I can't! I'm only allowed to leave positive feedback! What's the point of even having a feedback system?!

I can report him, but when I do it specifically states it's anonymous to the buyer and will be used in any future reviews or cases...so then zero consequences for wasting my time and the other buyer's that had it on their watchlists.

BTW, in the help section I was checking because I was getting an error page, it said that cancelling an order reflects badly on my seller account...so great. I'm the one dinged for his dumb-fuckery.